Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my notice today as well!!!! Still going to be about two weeks before I get mine in hand.

Got my 7 day notice as well. I had forgotten what it felt like to have something shipping from SS. :yess:

Yeah, their art prints have been all I've had to look forward to receiving lately. :lol

Although I am thankful I did manage to receive my Green Ivy PF last week.

Hey guys, I just wanted to say Hey and I have finally decided to start posting some after following the boards for about a year. I've found this board to have a lot of good information and everyone seems really cool here. I've also bought two statues from this board as well (Joker PF and Carnage Comiquette). I have my entire collection posted on my Instagram account (scline138), but I can also show a picture of my setup on here as well. Look forward to interacting with you guys. Thanks.:wave

Yea it seems like full pay is getting first batch regardless of PO date. WW and CW seem to be the opposite as flex payers are getting first dibs. I hate the way they do this as I believe it should be first PO, first serve but what can you do? In this case, I am fortunate I am full paying for this.

I mean it's cool and all since I still haven't cleared a spot for it, but on the other hand I want it NOW! Lol

I can't believe I ordered this over the weekend and it's going to ship in a week. I haven't gotten my CW or my WW yet:slap I guess they just had all the EXs in the warehouse. :hi5:

You got a shipment notification already? Wow I been on pre-order for 6 months and still haven't got anything. Still set at Feb 5th

I WANTZ THIS FOR THE SUPERZ BOWL. Will make for great conversation with my buddies.

Back