Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when can we expect the first ones to be in????? i wanna see more pictures of this piece!

Woot! Charged! :yess:

Two more PFs after this and my collection will be complete. Wow, can't believe the end is near.

Day one order flex pay still set for Feb 5th.:crying Really looking forward so seeing the pictures from the lucky ones that are getting this first.

Guilty as "Charged!" Should be getting shipping info soon[emoji1][emoji2][emoji3][emoji4][emoji5]️

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

True dat Aussie dollar has taken a big dip too of late. Down to about .80c from a very nice .97c Australian collectors who joined the hobby in the last couple of years are about to learn what the status quo feels like.

Charged! (Day 1 order).
Holy cow Batman .. This exchange rate is terrible! Paying $478 CAN for this guy.
Yup... it's insane... got charged too and our $Cad is terrible... 0.82$... :(
And I'll also get 15% taxes on top of this.... that makes this 600$ with all fees included... :gah:

Oh well... this is gonna be THE movie Batman to have and this grail is "shipping soon" so let's hope it arrives safe & fast! totoka.gif

Yup... it's insane... got charged too and our $Cad is terrible... 0.82$... :(
And I'll also get 15% taxes on top of this.... that makes this 600$ with all fees included... :gah:

Oh well... this is gonna be THE movie Batman to have and this grail is "shipping soon" so let's hope it arrives safe & fast! View attachment 158456
Luckily I only have to pay 5% tax since I am in Alberta. Still though .. We've waited for this for a year, just bite the bullet and deal with it unfortunately.

Luckily I only have to pay 5% tax since I am in Alberta. Still though .. We've waited for this for a year, just bite the bullet and deal with it unfortunately.
Yeah, you guys in AB are Lucky! Don't forget to let us know when you receive yours. I'm curious how much longer I have to wait compared to you since I'm in Eastern...

Back