Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue looks very good for what it is and it seems to accomplish what it set out to do (unlike the Reeve PF).

That said, the Hot Toys Reeve and Keaton figures seem like the definitive collectiblesfor these 2 movie character versions.

beltgate :lol:lol

Of all the preorders I have scheduled for release this month (Catwoman, Wonder Woman, 89 Batman) I think this one is tied with Wonder Woman as my most anticipated.

that area bugs me...

KSpU8mq.jpg

If that's the only issue with this statue and the rest comes out like the prototype I'd still be a happy camper.

I want to like this but man the pose is so awkward. I don't see the likeness and the belt is too high. It is like a statue of what someone thinks Batman looks like, like at the end of TDKR. The HT and Neca figures are much better IMO. Hoping more in hand photos will change my mind but I doubt they will.

I wonder if the cowl is going to be pliable ala NECA. It'd make sense, remember when Sideshow teased these?

image.jpg

Last edited:
I believe it's adjustable.

I don't think so. In the production video there was a line seam between the legs and torso. That's probably where the body of the statue is attached and the belt is grooved into that line. I'd imagine it's static and probably glued into place. If it happens to be adjustable, there will still be a big ole horizon gap line.

The length of the crotch to the belt has been there since it was first revealed and went up for order. Judging by the in hand pics that have started to pour in, little has changed. It seems to be very faithful to the prototype.

This is always the most entertaining part of a "delayed" release.. we all like what we like and I really like this statue... it's a statue...no less, no more.. I also can't wait for the Reeves Superman as well..:) They will look great in my collection and every now and again as I pass by I'll look at them and enjoy...:) 1/6 and 1/4 scale collecting is awesome!

Congrats to those of you that will be getting this soon! Can't wait to see more in-hand pics and understand more about the design of the belt.

With all of these shipping delays, due to the port issues, it's exciting to hear about anything shipping.

Back