Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#jesuiscodpiece
Lmao, why'd you choose French?
True dat Aussie dollar has taken a big dip too of late. Down to about .80c from a very nice .97c Australian collectors who joined the hobby in the last couple of years are about to learn what the status quo feels like.
Damn bro, yeah were about there too. Especially with shipping and tax it kills ya. I'm dreading getting my XM Phoenix cause of it lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Maybe because of all the drama surrounding the Paris events with "Je suis Charlie"... :angelsmil

Yep, I'm totally topical.

Yeah, I see we are at 81c atm which isn't as bad as back in '08 - I only have like Boba Fett on PO at the moment with Keaton and Reeve pretty much all paid off and shipping on 5th Feb. Will be POing the new Vader PF though and if nothing much else is revealed I'll go for dat Darkseid too. None of them will be shipping in 2015 lol.

*we don't have to pay tax either yesssssssssssssssssssss

**just shipping and deal with exchange rates :(

***Oh snap Jedi you got Phoenix? She's gonna cost yaaaaaaaaaaaa lololololololololololol, have to do a vid tonight.

Last edited:
Yeah, you guys in AB are Lucky! Don't forget to let us know when you receive yours. I'm curious how much longer I have to wait compared to you since I'm in Eastern...
Will do! I usually get sideshow stuff pretty quick, couple of business days. Depending on what air service you get it could be the same or just a few days more

Oh please be this Thursday!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Image3.jpg

And for info, the box is:
Dimensions 27x20x13 in.
Total shipment weight 22 lbs / 9.98 kgs

I got the email saying they were starting process 1/13 but my card was not charged today. My status does show "shipping soon"....do you think it will be charged tommorow???

Got a notice just now saying mine has been charged and shipped. Should have it next week. Really excited to get this gonna be my last SS piece for a long time I think. Hope it turned out great.

I can't believe the EX is still available. I'm really considering getting this but I want to see in-hand photos first. Don't know where I would store this since it's too tall for a single BESTA unit, then again it's not much taller than the Superman PF so maybe it'll work out... Already have the SSC Batman PF coming in, and still waiting for hear for announcement updates for the TDK and Arkham Batman PFs...

Back