Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'll get this but no hurry. I'll wait for the low quantity alert or waitlist to pop up. Probably be delayed so its going to be a long wait anyway.

The 89 film and Keaton as Batman is iconic to me. But ever since I saw it, the Arkham design of the suit is what I have really liked. For this reason, I'm passing on Keaton PF hoping SS will give us PF Arkham Bats.

i really loved the 89 bats as well...this isnt too bad tho def not getting it, i'm surprised they haven't gone all ridiculous with the pose...(i.e. fist pump??)..those legs seem a little shortish is it just me?..might be the angle on the pic..and yes slynger definately arkham anything = bad***

Im not getting it but am still tempted. However nothing bad to say. Great pose; head tilt and all, great base, great sculpt; I'm sure in hand the naysayers will love it and it will look amazing in normal light and not SS light lol. They could've eased up a bit on the Bat cack but its one of those PFs I hope I don't regret later on

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Damn it! My resistance is failing! I told myself that it'll just be Spidey for me but Batman PF, Batman 89 PF, Superman PF and Man of Steel PF are calling out to me.... :/

Batman is and has been one of my top favorite movies since childhood. The only reason I haven't PO'd this is because even though I love the character, I don't find him very interesting to look as as a statue. I'm starting to like more color in my display. Joker will be a must, but Batman I might have to waitlist. This is a great PF with an awesome base though.

To the guys defending this thing is perfect, not every thread is just of people complaining. Check the Nathan Drake PF thread. It has been smooth since the proto was revealed, and it’s now being released and its still smooth there. This PF is far from perfect and hopefully it gets fixed up a bit before release.

I was curious about something. Aren't Cartoon and CGI characters easier to sculpt?

I am dissapointed with this piece. This is the pose they went for. Ridiculous

Attachments

• Coming-Down-Stair-374669.jpg
    Coming-Down-Stair-374669.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 223
"Iconic" has nothing to do with it....

It's about negotiating directly with Nicholson for the likeness rights and by all reports, he's ridiculously expensive.

Back