Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god can you imagine the dramas when the Nolan stuff goes up ? I'm getting too old for this ****!

If people wouldn't complain, Things would never improve. There should be a balance though... not enough complaining, not progressing, too much complaining, takes away some of the focus to get the things that really need fixed done.

If you listened to the people on here you wouldn't make anything lol
:exactly

While I do have a slight gripe about the head being turned slightly too much, it's still a damn nice PF and way too awesome to pass up. I have an order in and it's breaking my collecting rules but it's such an awesome piece
they're waiting for the Ledger PF :lol
oh god that thread is just waiting to get locked. I think if anything, SS will have the best looking clothing ever made for a Nolan Joker...oh dear...I might of gone and said too much now...Kato followers will burn me at the stake

Oh god can you imagine the dramas when the Nolan stuff goes up ? I'm getting too old for this ****!

:lecture

Congrats Katsal :wave

I can't wait for mine to arrive. Already have the GG version. DV will probably be the only SS piece that I will collect. Not really convinced about keeping my Gen Grieve statue on order. Space is very limited. If I acquire anymore large piece, I might have to put a LOTR piece in storage :eek .

:balrog

Yeah like he makes really good movies but he's not some God Director. TDKR worst batman movie ever. And it begins

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

Rises was my favorite one of the three. I have nostalgiac love for the Keaton movies though. I think the dark knight was the worst of the three. I loved them all though. Have any of you seen the dark knight returns animated movies? Those are a good watch.

I'm working my way back through the animated series at the moment, better than any of the movies.

yeah the old batman animated series was the ish. still holds up fairly well. the mask of the phantasm was one of my fav animated movies of all time.

I have the complete series on dvd along with Superman, Batman Beyond, Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.

amame3e8.jpg

That's the entire Batman animated collection including all the animated movies (Mask, Return of J and one more to lazy to get up)

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

Back