Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, so am I. :lol

I figure this won't be out until next year though (Sideshow's record, October my ***) so I'm not too worried.

:lol i think these collectible companies will dish out more and more good stuffs every year, so im not too afraid of missing out on some stuffs. Whats on top of my priority is to earn moar moolas! :panic: :lol

That said, it seems you are a bigger fan of the 89 stuff than i am. Had it been the nolan bats stuffs, id prolly be doing similar thing as you. :lol

I'm passing on this. Though batman is my fav DC character, I prefer the comic version over this. If they made a Bale Batman, I might get that.

Good move. Lobo and Wonder Woman are the only upcoming DC comics PFs we have heard of with any concrete certainty. SDCC may bring more and possibly another JLA 1:1 bust.

Personally, I can't afford to take any side roads on movie PFs. Even for a Keaton Batman PF and I love the character of Batman.

Agreed.

Got rid of all my movie related Pfs last year for comic art and getting rid of weaker marvel stuff for DC this year to keep the collection contained and the money controlled as much as possible. But a batman fan and I do have the HT TDKR batman 1/4, hence my interest in this Keaton 1/4 (have no interest whatsoever in the superman pieces)..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's tough to keep a handle on collecting rules when everyone freaks out with mad hype. Mainly 1/4 scale movie stuff for me.

This things looks excellent! The likeness isn't as good some other stuff but I think it's very close and will do. I like pretty much everything about it. I love the stairs with the little sleeping bats. The pose, the suit, it's all pretty great. I love the Nikes! Very cool they were able to work something out and use them.

This things looks excellent! The likeness isn't as good some other stuff but I think it's very close and will do. I like pretty much everything about it. I love the stairs with the little sleeping bats. The pose, the suit, it's all pretty great. I love the Nikes! Very cool they were able to work something out and use them.

Wow talk about attention to detail I never knew he wore Nikes!

Y'know, it's funny. I thought it was me, but apparently a lot of people here are on the fence on pulling the trigger for this piece. He's absolutely awesome! I want him, but don't need him. We just got Bats in comic PF, and maybe the timing for this piece is wrong. It would also mean starting a new line of PFs in addition to the comic Bat characters. Could it be overkill, too much too soon? I definitely would love this in my collection, but can't figure out why I'm on the fence with it.

Y'know, it's funny. I thought it was me, but apparently a lot of people here are on the fence on pulling the trigger for this piece. He's absolutely awesome! I want him, but don't need him. We just got Bats in comic PF, and maybe the timing for this piece is wrong. It would also mean starting a new line of PFs in addition to the comic Bat characters. Could it be overkill, too much too soon? I definitely would love this in my collection, but can't figure out why I'm on the fence with it.

Yeah I know what you mean and as I said I can see myself cancelling still as the hype dies down. It will depend on other variables (like if it appears and how good a HT 1/4 Keaton batman is, if catwoman and Phoenix Pfs turn up this year lol, how good queen of the dead and the gg black widow is in hand and finally stuff I have yet to imagine lol). My advice for people like us might be to sit on the wait list perhaps but that may mean loss of the ex I suppose. At this moment in time I am planning to get in hand and decide but finances may be difficult if I do that.

Yeah I know what you mean and as I said I can see myself cancelling still as the hype dies down. It will depend on other variables (like if it appears and how good a HT 1/4 Keaton batman is, if catwoman and Phoenix Pfs turn up this year lol, how good queen of the dead and the gg black widow is in hand and finally stuff I have yet to imagine lol). My advice for people like us might be to sit on the wait list perhaps but that may mean loss of the ex I suppose. At this moment in time I am planning to get in hand and decide but finances may be difficult if I do

I don't want to pull the trigger right now, but also don't want to miss out on the EX (to me the EX on this piece is a must have). Also Catwoman PF is coming up for PO this year, and that is a factor as she is a must have. I'm tempted to PO just to make sure I have one, and wait until Comi-Con this summer to either see it in person or in pics, and make a decision then before the payments begin. It may just be a case of too much coming in at once or too soon after bats comic PF, or his size being even bigger than Bats PF, or who knows.

Good sound advice. Now if only I would take it.

yea thats what i follow as well..i didn't take it and bought the joker statue and wound up selling it..its nice, its a good statue..but damn if there was something about it that just didn't do it for me…unfortunately for me neither did comic bats or this pf… :'(..im a HUGE HUGE bats fan too but i just won't spend for the sake of spending…damn i need myself a bats piece!

Yeah I know what you mean and as I said I can see myself cancelling still as the hype dies down. It will depend on other variables (like if it appears and how good a HT 1/4 Keaton batman is, if catwoman and Phoenix Pfs turn up this year lol, how good queen of the dead and the gg black widow is in hand and finally stuff I have yet to imagine lol). My advice for people like us might be to sit on the wait list perhaps but that may mean loss of the ex I suppose. At this moment in time I am planning to get in hand and decide but finances may be difficult if I do that.

Nice Sig! :D

Yep pre ordered the EX. While I don't remember seeing these as a kid, the Burton bats logo was the first batman *anything* I remember seeing as a wee lad. The nostalgia factor on that alone was enough for me.

Plus I think the statue looks incredible!

Yep pre ordered the EX.

the Burton bats logo was the first batman *anything*

Plus I think the statue looks incredible!

I think that's the problem it does look incredible. Even as a comic art based collector my resistance crumbled. When I first saw that base my reaction was wow! The head turn was a bonus ;)

Last edited:
The 89 film and Keaton as Batman is iconic to me. But ever since I saw it, the Arkham design of the suit is what I have really liked. For this reason, I'm passing on Keaton PF hoping SS will give us PF Arkham Bats.

Back