Batman hot toys suit case rumors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring on BvS Affleck Batman instead I say!!! Three cool costumes, his very own suit case, I cannot wait. how about a keaton '89 suit n weapon case? I passed on dx 09 keaton and would like another chance at that costume.

Oh yes the BvS will be great, really looking forward to that! I passed on the 89 Keaton and still considering the Returns one (just a little too much on my plate right now... all my own fault :p ) as I really loved that suit and watched the movie over and over as a kid.

Quoted for truth. Feels like I've been waiting years for that preorder to go up now.

Even though I passed on the Batman from that series (which is a surprising to me as passing on the 89 and not having grabbed a Returns yet) I would love to see this Joker made for those who did plus having a 1/6 Hamill Joker figure would be amazing!

I seriously want this! Wasn't there something going around that Hot Toys had a problem with the manufacturing process? Maybe its the reason for the delay perhaps???

No idea if this is true or not, but the rumor was HT was having difficulties with the Suitcase and when that third-party company released its own TDK Armory, HT decided to go with its own, licensed, version.

They should make Batman Begins characters and stuff.

No problem at all with this.

Might be it in the background of this pic. Looks a lot like it anyway...

image.jpg

Make more characters, not bat armories and stuff. Lucius Fox, Ra's, unmasked Scarecrow, Rachel Dawes, Harvey Dent re-issue....

Nice detective work.

Thanks, but I was already keeping an eye out. My friend that tipped me hinted evidence would show up or hints anyway. So I was keeping an eye out. Not hard to spot things when your looking for it. Lol

Shame theres no 66 batmobile hiding in the background instead

They already showed that. And I explained why it's not yet out. The sales potential on a 500(at least) dollar large item versus a sub 200 dollar diorama piece is small. The 66 show has a big anniversary next year and there's a big push in visibility. That's when the car should be put up for PO.

Back