Batman hot toys suit case rumors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkMagic!

You got the Arkham Knight game right? What did ya think of the '89 Batmobile skin man (other than those damn tail lights)? Did you have fun with it and he maps?

Yep. I think the proportions of the AK 1989 Batmobile are a bit off, but that only bothers me when viewing it from different angles. 99% of the time that I play with it, I'm viewing it from the rear (that doesn't sound right :lol). So the only thing that bothers me then are the taillights you mentioned. I hope they fix them at some point. Re-coloring the taillights correctly is probably the easiest patch ever to do.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...245-batman-arkham-knight-408.html#post8034163

89 bats may be the only one that made YOU and your friends give a damn...but the 7 billion dollars spent on tickets for marvel, the 4 billion spent on spider-man, the 2.4 billion on xmen all say your "period" statement is wrong. Just becuase it effected you that way doesn't mean it did others. There are billions of people on the planet who either where not alive or to young to even remember 89 batman, and those people grew up with other films having that effect.

People need to stop acting like their life experience is the same as everyone else. Just becuase you like it, doesn't mean everyone else did. And just becuase you didn't like it, doesn't mean others feel the same. For multiple generations Nolans batman has infinite for meaning then 89 batman. And the only way to gauge actual audience connection is tickets and merchandise sales. And two out of the three Nolan batman films DESTROY 89 batman in that regard. Yes, it's in part to a more connected world. Social media and 24 hour news cycles. But that doesn't change the fact that your claim is just wrong. I know i prefer Nolans batman to burtons. And I went to the theater to watch burtons. But in 1989 and the 1990s being a comic book fan was still counter culture. It wasn't main stream. Being a geek was not cool. And now super heroes are main stream. They actually drive pop culture. So movies now connect with a bigger audience and have a bigger effect then they did in 1989. Sorry to ruin your world view with actual facts, but outside of your own life absolutely nothing supports your argument that 89 batman is the only movie to (cbm) to connect with audiences. In fact I'd say it's effect on audiences compared to avengers and tdk and the tdkr and so on is minor. It didn't change anything. If it had "connected" in the way you claim it wouldn't have taken nearly 20 years before another movie actually did connect with audiences and make comic book movies the focus of theater not an after thought.

As for your point that dudes in rubber suits don't actually exist-maybe not to the batman level, yet, but there are hundreds of men and women that put on costumes and actually do some of that stuff. So on that point , the crack you made about how people don't wear rubber suits, ever..your wrong again. Happens every day in dozens of countries. It's like you live in a bubble and everything in your little world is everything that happens everywhere. Might want to stop living in the past and get out of the house a bit. Read a book. Watch the news. You seem upset about everything, in that "get off my lawn" type of way.

10 Inspiring Real Life Super-Heroes Around The World Who Have Made It Their Mission To Help Others | moviepilot.com

That article is the best, Capt Australia might be the next batman. Motu I have to admit sometimes your post makes me cringe but when you back it up with valid points and facts, it's a wrap.

Anyone think that this is still coming? Does anyone think Hot Toys will make any more Bale/Nolanverse Batman figures?:dunno

This is the one Nolan Batman release that wouldn't surprise me if we saw it.

But if it comes, I don't think it'll be for a good long while. They'll need people to be hungry for a Nolan Batman again, and the TDK Armory is too recent a release for that.

I liked the case from TDKR but preferred the cage armoury from TDK much more along with the clean lines of the "bunker" set but the Batcave needed more to it and tbh I liked it more in Batman Begins. Was really happy when they revisited the Bunker towards the end of the third film.

I really need to get on with my decorating as I need to finish unpacking this and a few other things I have received recently otherwise anything coming up has no chance at all!

Back