BATMAN Film Universe, Post-Nolan Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He can probably work on the Batman voice as early as now, and maybe the "horrible American accent" will disappear? :lol

Doubtful. Chin's all wrong anyway.

If we're looking at the comics/animated series, maybe Billy Zane?

ae269fb3-0a05-4a94-9564-182d527f4367.jpg

No thanks. :gah:

Billy Zane is a little old. We need a Batman around his thirties, if they are doing a reboot.

Besides, I would want someone who can play both roles equally, like Bale. Come to think of it, I've not liked anyone's Bruce Wayne incarnations except maybe Keaton's. Even his was kind of meh. I mean, he did an okay job, but his "Bruce" was not nearly up to par with his "Bat," in my opinion.

Personally, I want to see a Batman Beyond style story arch though. However, that's wishful thinking and is likely to never happen.

I would LOVE for Scott Snyder to be involved. His run on Batman has been one of the most enjoyable for me. I would want his version over Grant Morrisons! He even made ____ Grayson's turn as Batman (The Black Mirror) into a spellbinding mix of everything I love about Batman and his world.

I would also love to get a bit Arkham City incorporated into the live action films. They nailed a great tone and it could easliy translate onto the screen.

Armie Hammer was going to be Bruce Wayne/Batman in the JL film that got shelved when the Hollywood writers strike hit. I still think he'd make a good one, but since he's now The Lone Ranger I'm not sure how viable a choice he'd be. But he's the right age, has the right look, and is a good actor.

:exactly: I also agree with Armie Hammer as Batman. Dye his hair and he is perfect. Loved him in Social Network. He could definitely pull it off.

-Jon Hamm as Batman
-Henry Cavill as Superman
-Gina Carano as Wonder Woman
-Armie Hammer as The Flash
-Charlie Hunnam as Aquaman
-Chris Pine as Green Lantern
-Idris Elba as Martian Manhunter

That's my Justice League.

I think Batman should be older(Then Superman anyway). I like to think Batman is the most seasoned veteran of the 'League'. With that said my vote goes to Magneto.

Michael-Fassbender-michael-fassbender-31099112-316-421.jpg

I don't want to take credit. Saw the idea on a fantasy 'Justice League' casting segment on an MTV movie show and thought it was a good idea. Or maybe it was an article I read. Can't remember....

I heard someone mention Karl Urban as a successor a while back. He seemed like he'd be a good fit for Bruce Wayne ...

karlurban.jpg

Really liked him as Bones McCoy in Star Trek. Solid enough actor, best I can tell. Seems to have the right look for Wayne.

EDIT -- LoneWolf beat me to it. Should've read farther back. Such is life.

SnakeDoc

joe_manganiello2.jpg
pdvd0001qb.jpg

After John Hamm, Joe's the obvious choice. 6'5", built like a tank and he actually looks like Bruce from BTAS.

I honestly didn't know that Karl Urban was gonna be the new Judge Dredd :slap ..so my suggestion to have Karl Urban be cast as Bruce Wayne was not "clouded" by Dredd.. Hehe :lol

I have seen many of his movies, his acting is good..
- Bourne Supremacy
- Pathfinder
- RED
- Doom? :lol

My "wants" for a Batman reboot:

A suit similar to the new Cavill Superman suit... Flexible, intersting looking, have the traditional blue and grey but subdued, muted color like the Superman suit. This will allow for my next want:

Martial arts. I want Hong Kong film level martial arts from my Batman. Batman should be able to take five guys armed with guns out in seconds, totally negating the need for armor. Batman doesn't need armor because he's a badass. Period. Have someone like Donnie Yen be the fight co-ordinator.

Storywise, if it's a reboot and they absolutely HAVE to mention the origin, then have it be through someone doing research... Like say start the story off with Gordon arriving in Gotham ala Year One. He could learn about Bruce Wayne and Batman through stories form others, he could be the audiences "surrogate".

Now, who would I pick for Batman? Interstingly, he has already shown up in the Batman universe...

Desmond Harrington
MV5BMTg5Mjk0NjMyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3ODczMQ@@._V1._SY314_CR11,0,214,314_.jpg

He's young(ish), he can be intense, he's got the pretty boy looks for Wayne, and I dig his voice.

come on you guys know its going to happen this will be bruce wayne

3832091_f520.jpg

and this will probably be joker

daniel-radcliffe1.jpg

joe_manganiello2.jpg
pdvd0001qb.jpg

After John Hamm, Joe's the obvious choice. 6'5", built like a tank and he actually looks like Bruce from BTAS.

I'd actually prefer Hamm as Harvey Dent.

jon_hamm_as_two_face_by_nightslash-d3g6tkf.png

Also, not a lot of room for Hamm to age. He's a bit old to start a run as Batman.

SnakeDoc

Back