Batman Black and White statues 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah: I have the worst luck. I finally picked up the Tony Daniel B & W statue. Secondary market price too, so I know I significantly overpaid but I really wanted it. The statue was promised to be in mint, but the pegs on the statue do not line up on the base. The holes are two far apart. Did anyone else have that problem?

Its a common problem it's why i open them all and check them in the shop when they come in. I kept a Frank Millar sealed in the stock room and when i came to open it i could only fit him on one peg.

Luckily the customer was just grateful to get one and with the big feet he stood fine on one peg you just had to hide the exposed peg behind him.

Its already on layaway. Ill pick it over the next month. I put 2 other dc direct bw's on hold also. I cant believe they were still in stock 6 different numbered statue one being from 2008. The have a Bob Kane but, the box said it has a damaged cape.

Ok so, I have a few b&w statues now. Am I the only one that would like ti see

Harley Quinn
Two-face
Riddler
Killer Croc
Poison ivy
Scarecrow
The Mad Hatter
Mr Freeze

Just to name a few. :monkey1

that would be great :D some new black and white villians would really be a cool addition to the line! Also they truly need to make a robin or nightwing of sorts, he is still part of the legacy and the Black and white line would not be complete without him!

Harley Quinn
Two-face
Riddler
Killer Croc
Poison ivy
Scarecrow
The Mad Hatter
Mr Freeze

Two-face would be perfect for this line.

I still don't understand why Rafael Grampa designed a statue but they won't do Norm Breyfogle. Regardless even if he supposedly left under bad terms that should not be a reason. He was an iconic artist of Batman in the 90's.
Would also love to see Michael Lark and Bernie Wrightson versions as well.

Harley Quinn
Two-face
Riddler
Killer Croc
Poison ivy
Scarecrow
The Mad Hatter
Mr Freeze

As long as they look good, I would definitely get them. I swear this line will have me purchasing more Detolf shelves!

pictures! :yess:

Ask, and you shall receive!!

picture.php

picture.php

I just rearranged them this weekend. It's not quite where I want it yet, but I'm still happy with it.

Back