Batman Black and White statues 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 Batman Eduardo Risso
2 Batman Simon Bisley
3 Batman Tim Sale
4 Batman Brian Bolland
5 Batman Joe Kubert
6 Batman Mike Mignola
7 Batman Steve Rude
8 Batman Kelly Jones
9 Batman Andy Kubert
10 Batman Paul Pope
11 Batman Matt Wagner
12 Batman Alex Ross
13 Batman Jim Lee
14 Batman Frank Miller
15 Batman Bob Kane
16 Batman: Gotham Knight
17 Batman Neal Adams
18 Batman George Perez
19 Batman Jim Aparo
20 Batman Ethan Van Sciver
21 Joker Jim Lee
22 Batman: Gotham Knight 2
23 Batman Bruce Timm
24 Penguin Brian Bolland
25 Batman David Mazzucchelli
26 Batman Ed McGuinness
27 Batman Lee Bermejo
28 Batman Marshall Rogers
29 Batman Frank Quitely
30 Catwoman Steve Rude
31 Man-Bat Neal Adams
32 Batman Tony Daniel
33 Joker Lee Bermejo
34 Batman David Finch
35 Batman Dustin Nguyen
36 Batman Arkham Asylum
37 Batman Cliff Chiang
38 Batman Patrick Gleason
39 Batman Sergio Aragones (MAD)
40 Batman Mike Mignola Variant
41 Batman Sam Keith
42 Batman Jim Lee (New 52)
43 Batman Darwyn Cook
44 Batman Jock (**** Grayson)
45 Joker Brian Bolland
46 Batman Kelly Jones Variant
47 Bane Kelly Jones
48 Batman Beyond
49 Batman Frank Miller Variant
50 Batman Sean "Cheeks" Galloway
51 Batman Michael Allred
52 Batman Sean Murphy
53 Batman Rafael Grampa
54 Batman Greg Capullo
55 Joker Greg Capullo

@fallchild: Thanks a lot for the effort :hi5: And we will wait for the pics!
@whcoolwh: Thanks for putting them in chronolgical order :1-1:

Good to see this list after a long time. 52 + 3 variants, Wow! Reminds me of a thread at SF: Batman: Black and White question :) One of the longest running lines I guess.

Missing the following in the collection folks, in case anyone would like to sell either of them, lmk:

Batman - David Mazzucchelli
Batman - Frank Quitely
Catwoman - Steve Rude
Joker - Lee Bermejo
Bane - Kelly Jones
Batman Beyond

Thanks whcool!

Yeah, I missed out on Batman Beyond too... I had a guy I was ordering through and he didn't get any in. By the time he figured he wasn't getting any in, it was too late and the prices were already climbing... That whole issue was insanely annoying for something that had JUST been released.

Learned my lesson and just decided to order elsewhere when it comes to statues instead of the smaller sellers. :(

Can understand losing out on a nice deal. I lost a chance to get one at BBTS, it had glue stains on its wings (or whatever) and it was for $55 :gah:

Guess it was a common quality issue. Hope to find one at a sane price someday.

Fellow B&W Bats collector, do you guys know any site with the ongoing price on the older releases. Just curious how much are they. I know the likes of Mignola Bats goes around $150 range but how about the others. Thanks

Fellow B&W Bats collector, do you guys know any site with the ongoing price on the older releases. Just curious how much are they. I know the likes of Mignola Bats goes around $150 range but how about the others. Thanks

I can only tell you from my experience. The best deals I've gotten were from PO's and from conventions. You can usually haggle with the dealers there. Good luck.

Last edited:
I can only tell you from my experience. The best deals I've gotten were from PO's and from conventions. You can usually haggle with the dealers there. Good luck.

Cons for sure, I picked up the Risso and Bisley for $60 each at a con last year!

High prices on E-Bay only count in completed listings that has not sold at that price yet.

Hey Guys, I'm still looking for a Lee Joker and Bolland Penguin for at least a half decent price. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nice find Starscream :hi5:

iipsrv.fcgi

I don't really collect the B&W Batman line, but a Capullo Batman? It was a pretty easy pre order for me :D

Back