Batman Black and White statues 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm at Wondercon in Anaheim and I scored the Tony Daniel Bats for $100. After talking them down from $120. Couldn't find it for under$200 online.

Thanks Bro, I've been around, just haven't logged in cause I haven't made too many additions to my collection. I will post picks soon of my most recent statues. I'm going to need to fix up my cluttered one car garage and build my new detolf display cabinet first.

This is the best news i have seen in a while from the new DC solicits

Batmanc_zps1f58d3fa.jpg

Joker_zpsafa4b454.jpg

Batmanc_zps1f58d3fa.jpg

Joker_zpsafa4b454.jpg

I love these!! Capullo rocks! Wouldn't it be great if tey were released as a set? I imagine they won't be released till next year since there are 4 others that were recently announced. I know I said earlier that I wanted more villains besides yet another Joker, but hel yesss!!!

I love these!! Capullo rocks! Wouldn't it be great if tey were released as a set? I imagine they won't be released till next year since there are 4 others that were recently announced. I know I said earlier that I wanted more villains besides yet another Joker, but hel yesss!!!

:exactly: There can never be enough Jokers!

Though DCD has never released a set before, but I guess it would be a pretty fantastic idea!

On Sale October 2013

Holy **** thats awesome can't wait! Both are definite pre-orders!

THANK YOU :pray:

Batmanc_zps1f58d3fa.jpg

Joker_zpsafa4b454.jpg

DO WANT! Seriously, I've been hoping for some sort of interpretation of Capullo's stuff, and these definitely look like they deliver. They ought to do an action figure line for he and Snyder's Batman run.

Cant wait- love Capullo's work. Hopefully they eventually release Michael Lark, Bernie Wrightson and of course Norm Breyfogle.

The 2 Capullo ones are down for a November 10th release on Forbidden Planet so not too bad by their standards and not that long a wait for my first purchases from this line.

Last edited:
Back