Batman Black and White statues 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sean Murphy statue is really nice.
Is Rafael Batman holding a sword...? or a Baterang...?
Tony Millionaire Batman...is not my style... but I might still pick him up.

Sean Murphy looks great!! I will be picking them all up. Still no sign of a Norm Breyfogle or Simone Bianchi or Greg Capullo Batman among the many still deserving tobe done. And where is the next villain!

I was really hoping a Greg Capullo statue would be shown, probably have to wait until SDCC now.

^ A dynamic pose would be Awesome! :rock

greg_capullo_batman10inks_june2012_zps9237ba49.jpg

greg-capullo-batman-1-sept212012inks_zpsa43fefae.jpg

227000_183999158317993_173655342685708_524114_3983015_n_zpseca86a1e.jpg

2392889-tumblr_m4z60ubkdr1qhmpzqo1_1280_zpscceb4479.jpg

Very suprised to see Raphael Grampa get one but ok i like his art so cool.I realy thought Simone Bianchi would get one his Batman is a great take and was on a lot of covers of Detective Comics.But why the hell is Norm Breyfogle still being ignored.

Hey everyone, I am new to collecting BW statues. I have followed your posts from last year and am very impressed with your collections and displays. Here is what I have so far.

Last edited:
Very suprised to see Raphael Grampa get one but ok i like his art so cool.I realy thought Simone Bianchi would get one his Batman is a great take and was on a lot of covers of Detective Comics.But why the hell is Norm Breyfogle still being ignored.

Norm Breyfogle is still at loggerheads with the current DC management, until that changes there's 0% chance of a statue happening. Bianchi jumped ship to Marvel just after DC had given his work a big push so he's not exactly popular with them either.

Thanks BB&WSF, I got the bermejo for a great price at a LCS. I am really hoping a few more villains will be made this year. Do any of you know if there are plans of any villains being made?

i don't think these year there's going to be anymore villians released :( there's always hope for next year though :)

Hey guys got a few more bw statues...also the news of superman teaming up with batman inspired me to buy this statue as well

Thanks spiderflip, I am hoping more superman statues will be made I think there will be due to the upcoming movie... I have also heard rumors that they might pair christian bales batman with the new superman sometime in the future so that they can begin a justice league movie... similar to how they did with the avengers.

Back