Statue Batman: Black And White Statues (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone can help me where i can find the mignola 2 batman?
ebay or anywhere else.

sad-panda.jpg

that's the second release man, and its +100$ ):
ill never get a mignola batman ):

Oh! Thought as much, but just wanted to be sure. :) Never saw you in the Dealers section. You have a website? Where are you located?

Hi,Im in the UK Kidderminster in Worcestershire but i don't sell on line i'm a bricks and mortar shop.

here is an old pic of some of mine. I will try and get pics of all of them together soon.

IMG_4807Large.jpg

IMG_3235Medium.jpg

and I highly recommend this guy:

IMG_7031Medium.jpg

Wow! :clap

If space permits, have each of them displayed separately, else the ones in the back lose out on visibility. And the white background looks damn good! Also, having all the villains together is a nice idea. :)

Have been thinking about Grundy. He gells well with the others with regards to the colour of his clothes? Its dark navy coat/pants, am I right? Any size comparison pics?

Just got the new 52 style Jim lee B&W Batman.
I am pretty pleased with it. Though I did find a few imperfections... but I managed to fixed it up real good.

So I decide to order batman sam kieth and Kelly Jones.
I hope i did the right decision.

Got Chiang the other day. Did not have time to take pics yet, but it is a very nice statue. Good sculpt and a solid paintjob which is ot always the case with DCD. Unfortunatly one of the ears has a flaw and you can see that there is missing some paint and the white base is shining through. However nothing to complain. As the rest is very nice I can live with it and maybe fix it later by myself... :)

i just received my Batman Black & White Mignola statue. I think i got it for a good price $79 :panic: i was excited to open it today. I inspected it closely. i know these are hand painted and they will not be perfect but i was pretty sad when i found a white spot on the left shoulder. Looks like it was rubbed off and not dry yet. Im planning to touch it up with some flat matte black paint. Besides this flaw, i am impressed and am happy to purchase this lil masterpiece.

I went to the paint store and i talked to someone to match the color. i just finished touching it up. It looks alot better but if you take a close look you can tell. Im trying to tell myself its not a big deal but i just got it.

View attachment 48169

Anyone have an approximate release date on the B&W Bolland Joker?

Many thanks.

Back