Statue Batman: Black And White Statues (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one right? Didn't know about it, searched it on the net. Man! This looks so Awesome! Way better than the previous version! Even Supes looks damn good!

DSC_0035-3_zps4b1141b9.jpg

DSC05719_zps3e1b47d9.jpg

DSC05733_zps51586876.jpg

DSC05728_zpse6346459.jpg

DSC05732_zps145c13c1.jpg

Wow! Time for pics T! :)
I promise when I get my computer back from being repaired to post pics of both. In regards to the AYsculpture pics you posted, if you go onto the show your shelves section on this site, you can see that piece and many more on Averone's page. BTW that Superman is a separate piece also done by AYsculpture,

This is the one I am talking about. Believe this one is Averone's commissioned piece. Which version do you have, black or the blue one?

kitGabrielLunaJLABatman_all02d_zps4923c486.jpg

Also, when you say "Batman on Throne", are we talking about the one based on Silvestri's art?

12marcsilvestri_zps3cae98df.jpg

I just uploaded a couple pages worth of pics in the "Best Batman Statue" thread. Some of which are Gabe Luna states. Go check it out.

Hi everyone! Ive been collecting statue throughout this series in bits and piece (not literally haha) for around a year. I figured its about time to start sharing with fellow enthusiasts so heres my small but still growing collection :) I also have the Jock- **** Grayson and Batman Gotham Knight 2 statues but they're currently at my gf's house
6710_493168340721032_367399735_n.jpg
41qjm4a68dL.jpg

Nice :D love the way they look with the comics on the background :)
Going for all the statues or....?

In stock now Sean Galloway Black and White Batman statue.2 piece statue base is not attatched.

20130305_1645201_zpsbc37adba.jpg

Last edited:
^^ This fellow looks nice :)

At first I didn't like him, but after seeing this pic, I think he might be another "stylized" statue that turned out amazing. A must have. I actually haven't even hear of Sean Galloway or seen his Batman art.

Picked up the Sean "Cheeks" Galloway from Ditch last week, I like it more than I thought I would although it'll have to go on a shelf alongside some of the more stylised versions (Sergio Aragonés I'm looking at you!)

Back