Statue Batman: Black And White Statues (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Michael's Comic Con coverage. The Jock statue :rock

sdcc2012_dcd_figures_71.jpg

sdcc2012_dcd_figures_73.jpg

sdcc2012_dcd_figures_74.jpg

sdcc2012_dcd_figures_76.jpg

Looks great highlander! Mine is scheduled to arrive next week. With such a dynamic pose, I wonder if this will be turn out to be one of the more popular ones in the line.

Looks great highlander! Mine is scheduled to arrive next week. With such a dynamic pose, I wonder if this will be turn out to be one of the more popular ones in the line.

I think so, Jock is really popular, so it could sell out fast. Plus this statue has a lot going on, it's not just batman standing there. I am very happy with the paint apps as well!!!

Yea I don't think DC will be running edition sizes anymore, I guess they want to make more money and produce on demand than lose potential money

highlanderpdx does the b&w base for your jock batman feel more matte than all the others? - The finish on mine feels different

highlanderpdx does the b&w base for your jock batman feel more matte than all the others? - The finish on mine feels different

Yeah it has a different texture than the other statues. It must be from a different type of clear coat or something.

I think so, Jock is really popular, so it could sell out fast. Plus this statue has a lot going on, it's not just batman standing there. I am very happy with the paint apps as well!!!

I hadn't ordered it at first because it seems like it won't display that well. Needs to be up high and the position is awkward.

But I've filled in my gaps now. I either have them or have them all on order.

I hadn't ordered it at first because it seems like it won't display that well. Needs to be up high and the position is awkward.

But I've filled in my gaps now. I either have them or have them all on order.

Yeah he is in a pose that is hard to display where you can see everything, I put him at my computer desk so when I look up its Batman flying down at me. I can't be a completist with the B&W line, there are some statues that I don't like or don't need on my shelf. I have the new 52 Batman on hold at my LCS, which looks way better in person.

highlanderpdx

Is it strange the first thing I noticed from your pic. was your kids drawing?

I feel bad now because I keep my "art" from my son taped up behind the closet doors.

Back