Statue Batman: Black And White Statues (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post some pics guys. I guess it is only the base that they've changed, right? Pretty strange that people are still buying the earlier/'original' release for as high as $400! :cuckoo: When they can get the variant for like, almost $72 from either the bay or a retailer.

The bat logo is changed as well, they added the "moon" oval behind the bat on the chest.

Nice pics there Mart. A side by side comparison makes it much clear how the new one differs from the old. The 'whiter' face, even the facial expression/lips looks different (or is it just me). Noticed some changes in the fall of the cape too. Anyways, I am happy with my old version and won't be going for this one. A great piece of art for the fans!

Got him today. Not a 2012 release, but really like Nguyen's art and thought I'd post this:

IMG_2688.jpg

Anybody got the Sam Kieth one yet?

Hey Guys, Pretty new here but glad to see so many fans of this line of statues. I currently have 18 of them including Sam Keith's, which is great except that it is resolicited. Not quite sure what that means except that it's not numbered like the rest. To make collecting them a little more fun, I get the bottom of the base autographed by the artist that the particular statue is based off of. Still wish I could get my Frank Miller and Alex Ross statues signed sooner than later.

Its not as great as the original(just because the logo tho), but its still one hell of a statue.
And I actually like the white belt on the new one better. Give him quite a contrast.
It seems this new variant is starting to sold out in lots of places.

batmanmignola.jpg

Guess there were a lot of people waiting for this release. The asking price has already gone up to $150 on the bay. :cuckoo:

Well the statue is that good. And some/most B&W collectors will still go with the variant ver. even though they already got the original.

I'd go for the Mignola version, there are too many QC issues with the Sam Keith.

Finally got these two fellows! :) Were on my list for a long time! Anybody got Sam Kieth yet?

Congrats! :hi5:
I have the Sam Kieth one. Mine doesn't have "many QC issues" as others have said. The tips of the ears do have some excess paint, but not as bad as Michael's. I like the way it looks and am very satisfied, so I highly recommend it. :1-1:

Congrats! :hi5:
I have the Sam Kieth one. Mine doesn't have "many QC issues" as others have said. The tips of the ears do have some excess paint, but not as bad as Michael's. I like the way it looks and am very satisfied, so I highly recommend it. :1-1:

:)

can you take some shots man?
i think im gonna order one soon.

BB&WSF
congrats man!! they look awesome!!

Thanks guys! Please post some pics of Sam Kieth mm. Would like to see your display with the new ones; you got Mignola too, right? Maybe because I am a fan, but I find these small scale statues as addictive as Hot Toys. Still a lot of them left to buy.

Yes they are pretty cool. I am very close to expand to DC Universe, but I try to focus on Batman BW... Yet that Solomon is simply amazing and wuld blend in perfectly.

My Arkham Bats was refunded today as it was no longer for sale. After 4 weeks of payment I got at least my money back.

No the wait for Mignola V2...

Back