Statue Batman: Black And White Statues (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mm! The display looks damn good! :clap

How I wish I had Mazzucchelli's Bat. :(

You gotta move the Chronicles hardcovers and TKJ box someplace else! :lol

Yeah, I'm running out of space on those shelves.
But I'l building a separate cabinet for my Batman stuff, so they'll be there for a while. =)

Latest additions :)

IMG_2881-1.jpg

IMG_2935-1.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

DC Collectibles are re-releasing the Kelly Jones Batman to go with the Kelly Jones Bane statue that is coming out. I don't see how they can change this more than giving him a different stand.

I now only need 1 more to finally own all of them! anyone selling an original Mignola pm me.

I now only need 1 more to finally own all of them! anyone selling an original Mignola pm me.

Now that's awesome! :hi5: Have you displayed them together yet? Would love to see some pics!

I am at 29 till now. Have a lot to catch up with. :(

If anyone wants to sell their Mazzucchelli, Miller, and Bermejo Joker please let me know. :D

here is an old pic of some of mine. I will try and get pics of all of them together soon.

IMG_4807Large.jpg

IMG_3235Medium.jpg

and I highly recommend this guy:

IMG_7031Medium.jpg

I've seen a lot of these come and go at the store, but the Mignola one is still my favorite, along with Mazzucchelli's version.

Just had them into the shop looks great i still wish DC Collectibles had gone with a Greg Capulla design as he is on the main Batman book.

Darth633.jpg

Hi,
It's on the DC Collectibles solicits for Septembers Previews.

Thanks!

Just had them into the shop looks great i still wish DC Collectibles had gone with a Greg Capulla design as he is on the main Batman book.

Darth633.jpg

Digital Batman! :) Will be getting this, eventually...

When you say "into the shop", its your LCS, right?

Back