Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leaked demo! June is such a long way.. :(

https://vimeo.com/106064260

I know I whine about the suit a lot but I have to admit, judging from the video the suit looks great in motion.

And hot damn the whole thing seems to look like the cinematic trailer from the previous games :lol

I cannot freaking wait!

Yesterday I was more excited for MGSV now I don't know what to think :lol

Last edited:
I know I whine about the suit a lot bu I have to admit, judging from the video the suit looks great in motion.

And hot damn the whole thing seems to looks like the cinematic trailer from the previous games :lol

I cannot freaking wait!

Yesterday I was more excited for MGSV now I don't know what to think :lol

Well it looks like Rocksteady has taken a page from SS's play book, you've got a year to think about it :impatient:

HUGE fan of both Metal Gear and Batman for decades, but MGSV for some reason does not interest me that much. Arkham Knight FTW.

That demo looks amazing, even with the crappy bootleg recording. I can't imagine how cool it would be to summon the Batmobile to take down thugs while in a 120x combo streak. :lol

https://www.gamerheadlines.com/2014/09/batman-arkham-knight-leak/.

Gamescom 15 minuet demo leak. Looks absolutely amazing. For people like myself who don't want ANYTHING spoiled or revealed before they play the game, don't worry. It's Batman taking out a few thugs, saving a guy and having a brief encounter with the arkham knight. I highly recommend watching it soon because it will be taken down soon. Quality isn't the best but you can make it out. Safe to say I am 100% pumped for this game. Enjoy.

Yeah awesome leaked demo, doesnt spoil anything
Camera was driving me crazy but its better than no video lol

I'm really looking forward to this, I just have to go dark for the 3-4 weeks leading up to release to avoid major spoilers and stay off sites like Yahoo and IGN that spoil things in their headlines :cuss

I really can't believe there's another 7-8 months before this is released. :gah:

I'm really interested in what new 52 suits will come with the collector's edition. If there's a zero year batsuit in the game that would definitely be the suit I play the game with.

I can't stop thinking how freaking overdue a Superman game is, and with that engine, I demand a Superman game now.

Hell, a freaking Justice League game, that ties in with this universe, a freaking DC videogame universe, I WANT IT NAO!

I can't stop thinking how freaking overdue a Superman game is, and with that engine, I demand a Superman game now.

Hell, a freaking Justice League game, that ties in with this universe, a freaking DC videogame universe, I WANT IT NAO!

Yes!!! They could use this engine with just about any comic book character, and it would be an improvement over anything already done.

Batman looks like a rat.

image.jpg

I know they say never say never but. There will never be a good superman game. Ever.

The man is a god, with infinite abilities, how would that be fun in any way for more than 5 minutes? What makes the Arkham games so good is Batman is just that - a man. In-fact they could make many different types of Batman games, action/stealth/detective. Don't get me wrong id love a good superman movie but i dont see that becoming a reality

I know they say never say never but. There will never be a good superman game. Ever.

The man is a god, with infinite abilities, how would that be fun in any way for more than 5 minutes? What makes the Arkham games so good is Batman is just that - a man. In-fact they could make many different types of Batman games, action/stealth/detective. Don't get me wrong id love a good superman movie but i dont see that becoming a reality

Yeah, kind of tough when you can't really kill him or do any harm to him.

That's not true, for starters, Superman villains need to be robots, cosmic beings and stuff like that, they can totally harm Superman, the guys who made Infamous totally can pull off a more than decent Superman game.

Superman is a god only compared to puny humans.

It's going to be weird playing an Arkham game without having copious amounts of Halloween candy to eat while playing. I have this distinct connection between the two. For Asylum, it's more when I was doing the Challenges, as I'd beaten the game a few times by then. But for City and Origins, the candy was in the house the entire time.

Back