Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I need to get all 400 Riddler Trophies to be able to meet him ?
LOL enjoy Arkham City Riddler. I'm not your collection boy!

:D

Just out of curiousity how many Riddler secrets have you attained on both Bats & the Cat?

I got 234 on Bats & 23 with Catwoman.

183 left in total. :lol

All 440 here. Got the last ones last night. Only took a week :lol

I tip my hat to you sir.

656411-b_tas_hatter_game_version-1.jpg

So did get all 1000 achievement points/the platinum trophy?

I've now completed all the combat challenges using Batman with a lot more ease than I was anticipating.
With AA, I found the predator challenges were very easy but the combat ones proved extremely difficult. Now with AC it seems the opposite way around - the combat challenges are much easier and the predator challenges are riddiculously hard! Like near impossible in some cases!!
I mean seriously - how is Batman expected to line launch into one Tyger guard, then flip and line launch into another, in one seamless move without taking any damage? :gah::lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thankyou very much i will try that later . I appreciate it :wave

It was bugging the crap outta me . Bad enough i had to electrically charge my remote battarang and guide it under a dooor , down a hallway , turn a corner , thought a small opening in a set of bars and then destroy a fuse box :yess: . then to find out it had nothing to do with entering the Ice Berg Lounge :gah: .

75 riddles left for Batman & still 17 for Catwoman.

Anybody else here experiencing a glitch with the "Identity Theft" side missions? Did the 1st one & now it won't progress to the next vic.

^ It doesn't progress automatically, you need to find the second victim yourself. Can't remember where the second one is off-hand, but I think it could be around Crime Alley someplace....

I almost panicked.
I wanted to start AC today, clicked on start and suddenly my PS3 tells me that the data is corrupted and I need to delete it so I could play the game.
I quit, took a look at the save file and showed me all properly, so I decided to check on something, copy & paste onto my USB that was connected and re-copy & paste onto my PS3 and it all worked.

So because I read from a few guys here that had the problem and deleted:

Just copy and paste the file back and forth and it´ll work again, it worked on mine, so I guess it should with yours too.

I also did try the four corners of Arkham City, nothing happened for Azrael and even roamed further for different stuff.

Spoiler Spoiler:
and then again found a few trophies and decided to go a little further into the story and defeated Freeze.

Ouh and killed the 50 hit free flow trophy.
:yess:

Yup my game says "corrupt file" at least every 3 days . I just turn off the system and restart it and its fine (PS3)

This might be old news but has anyone
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back