Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The story is pretty short. They count on you to get into the side missions and Riddler collecting to get a good length on the game.

I'm thinking I might be quite close to the end of the story mode. Which sucks as it would mean the story is indeed really short.
But I'm just wondering, is there not many catwoman sections? Because after the initial scene at the beginning I've only had one other level playing as catwoman.

Yes you play as her again towards the end of the game.

Really lame how short the story is on this. 7/10 from me.

I was actually shocked when the ending came so quick as well but there is stil so much to do in this game that makes it so worth it.

there is no better feeling in this game that to take down the enemy stealth tyle.

cat and mouse game is just incredible.
still the best game so far this year.

It will be a real pain to try and collect all 400 Riddler Trophies so you can meet him in person,im getting a headache by just thinking about it.

Having serious difficulty solving one of the 'line-up question mark' style riddles.... Strangely I can't seem to find it in the strategy guide either. It's the one that's located on the restricted area wall near the drawbridge inbetween the Industrial Zone and Amusement Mile. Does anyone here know where the green dot is for this one?

the dot is on one of the chimney stacks

I'll definitely be getting the Nightwing DLC next week. Can't wait.

~~Has anyone had problems locating the serial killer bodies for the side mission? I've only managed to track down the first 2, and even resorted to looking online. Looked on a map where the next one is supposed to be located, but couldn't find him. Are they only unlocked after certain times/events??

I'll definitely be getting the Nightwing DLC next week. Can't wait.

~~Has anyone had problems locating the serial killer bodies for the side mission? I've only managed to track down the first 2, and even resorted to looking online. Looked on a map where the next one is supposed to be located, but couldn't find him. Are they only unlocked after certain times/events??

Good question, I have a similar problem besides not finding Azrael anymore. I found him above the courthouse outta luck and now I roam Gotham from the air and I don´t anything...

But finished Zsasz and Bane yesterday and today.
What a class a game this is.
:peace

Azrael is on the top of the ferris wheel in Industrial District as well. I'm not sure on the other locations. He's on a roof next to where you save Vicki Vale too.

As for the Hush and Deadshot missions, I'm not sure what triggers those either. You can be in the area and nothing happens but come back later and something will. It's strange.

Azrael is on the top of the ferris wheel in Industrial District as well. I'm not sure on the other locations. He's on a roof next to where you save Vicki Vale too.

As for the Hush and Deadshot missions, I'm not sure what triggers those either. You can be in the area and nothing happens but come back later and something will. It's strange.

Hush in there too?!?!?!
I didn´t know that one too.
And where is Vicky Vale in danger...now I´m completely lost.
:lol

Yeah from the way the first two victims were killed I figured the serial killer was Hush. I managed to finish the Deadshot missions last night. That was a blast. Azrael has 4 places where you can find him. He's basically on the rooftops of the 4 corners of the map. The ferris wheel is the only one I remember exactly location of, sorry.

the dot is on one of the chimney stacks
Thanks! (I was sure I'd already checked those but guess I wasn't looking hard enough!)

Nightwing looks great - will definitely be downloading that pack on the 1st.
Also, according to the strategy guide, there will be a DLC Batcave map at some point too (it doesn't specify who the map comes with, but I'm guessing it will be with Nightwing since he comes with Wayne Manor)
It shows a very small picture of the cave and also describes the medal challenges you need to acheive there.

Are you able to swap characters during free roam at the end?

I need one last Catwoman Riddler trophy, the one in Park Row where Batman has to blow the wall open, which I didn't have him do yet.

Yes you can, find a nest of cats on rooftops and there you can change.

Not sure what people are talking about when complaining about it being too short. Its exactly the length of all these 3rd person type linear stories.

Its the same length as the first game, the Uncharted games, Tomb Raider games, etc.

I can see being disappointed if you're used to RPG and sandbox games as they tend to be far longer.

Just finished the main story. The whole scene from the helicopters destroying Arkham and the climb up Wonder Tower was EPIC!

The top of the Wonder Tower had numerous moments where I got dizzy and / or a weird vertigo feeling from that height. Going from gargoyle to gargoyle at the top made my stomach sink.

And I don't have a week stomach at all, it was just very well done.

I liked it because I think that is really what he would have done. I think he's still processing the whole event and besides, Batman hasn't ever been the chatty type :lol

I can't have been the only one reaching for the remote to turn up the volume at that part.

Last edited:
It's crap that you can't glide from the Wonder Tower to Arkham City.

I can see being restricted from going over the Gotham walls but not being able to glide from the highest point in the game (the Wonder Tower) into the districts of Arkham city is just lame.

Back