Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have anyway but I'm glad the games top manager said something about it. Would hate to have ruined the story mode.

Okay, I just beat the main story mode but one one question, does Nightwing appear at all in the game besides DLC? Robin at least showed up for 2 seconds.

^ Nightwing is DLC only, no main story appearances.
I saw the Robin cameo on You Tube yesterday, really liked his VA actually. My copy of AC should arrive tomorrow - can't wait!! :D

I have a spare Batman Beyond Nos code* for the first person to correctly answer the following question...
In what year does Bruce Wayne last wear the high-tech suit that he eventually gives to Terry McGinnis?

*requires you to register on www.drinknos.com to redeem

Lol...I just opened the one that I bought and took a sip. It was horrible. The rest of the drink was poured down the drain. I would've poured it outside, but I was afraid that it would kill the grass.

Im 5 hrs in to the game.

WOW AMAZING!!!!!!

My only complaint is that the sidemissions are kinda distractive.

But its only a minor gryp.

Just got to when Protocol 10 begins :google

This game is hugely expansive! I haven't gotten more than a handful of Riddler Riddles either. They've really stepped that up on this game as well!

I've only played as Catwoman twice, so this game must be massive if she is a good 10% or so! I loved how they gave you a choice of leaving with the goods or savings Bats. I left with the goods :lol

My review so far ...

Flawless. The combat is fluid and brutal. The city itself is detailed, and gliding around and dropping from the sky to beat-up nameless thugs is an experience so addictive that it took me an hour to even get around to starting the story. The villains are numerous and all extremely well-designed. AC now has my favorite characterization of Robin in any medium ... and the Red Robin look is great.

Not only does Arkham City rival the God of War series for the best video game I've ever played. But, even more than that ... the Arkham-verse may be the absolute best comprehensive Batman universe out there. A stellar addition to the Batman mythology.

SnakeDoc

I'm on my way out the door to go pick this up tonight. Fairly psyched. All of the gushing here definitely has me hyped.

(If anyone has any codes hook me up...)

Just gotta get through dinner.

Woot, my copy from Gamefly was here when I got home. I've got a ton of work to do tonight, but hopefully I can squeeze in an hour or two of play time tonight.

Man, I checked a bunch of stores and I can't find that NOS drink anywhere around here. :lol

Back