Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I missing something? where did all of this
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

No ____? Wow, that's different. Frankly, I was half expecting an after credits scene similar to the episode
Spoiler Spoiler:

No ____? Wow, that's different. Frankly, I was half expecting an after credits scene similar to the episode
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I never knew that. Even since the early comic days I pronounced it the way they did in Batman Begins. I don't think I can get used to the correct way after all this time. :lol

It was pronounced that way even in batman the animated series. It pisses me off too :lol

Last edited:
Okay. Strange knowing his identity was practically wasted. He did almost nothing with it except talk to him directly and leave a card at at Bruce's parents death site. They could've let Joker find out who he was somehow. Especially since the final area was in the theater :mad: Then again, Joker didn't let Harley see who he really was. What a complicated human being.

Did anyone find it weird how it said "It will end where it all began" on the card, yet Strange did nothing in that area?

Actually since the final fight is at the theater, it DOES end where it all began. Behind the theater is crime alley, where Bruce's parents were killed.

I too felt the inclusion of Ras and Talia was too much. The LoA could have been the antagonists of a whole separate game, IMO. Shoe-horning them into the Hugo plot seemed too much. What A-list villains haven't they done that they can put in another sequel? Still great game overall though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have no idea where that whole "Wonder City" thing came from, it seemed odd that there was this mythical Shangri La under the sewers of Gotham where the streets were patrolled by steampunk Robocops.

I wish Harley and Catwoman would've have a hand to hand combat booss battle since both are very athletic. Its ridiculous that Harley was wasted two games in a row.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Actually since the final fight is at the theater, it DOES end where it all began. Behind the theater is crime alley, where Bruce's parents were killed.

I know that, but it doesn't make sense because Hugo wrote the letter instead of The Joker. That's why they should've let Joker find out his identity. Hugo did nothing around crime alley or in the theater.

How much time does Ivy get in the game? Barely anything?

She's in there. I haven't gotten there yet, but I think she faces off with Catwoman, not Batman. She was pretty major in Arkham Asylum ... I don't think she'll get nearly as much play in AC.

SnakeDoc

She's hardly in it. You fight some goons under her spell and thats about it.

I don't get the 'they wasted Harley' complaints though. Harley was originally created as a hench wench and that's exactly how she's been used. Her role in Arkham 3 could be very interesting now though.

Am I missing something? where did all of this
Spoiler Spoiler:

Watch this,

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkCN9u4jJfk[/ame]

Back