Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a NOS surprisingly at Best Buy but they weren't marked as Batman related just NOS reward code...is it one of the redeemable things on their site? Do you need a certain number of "points"

I bought a NOS surprisingly at Best Buy but they weren't marked as Batman related just NOS reward code...is it one of the redeemable things on their site? Do you need a certain number of "points"

Yep, go to the page listed on the can and there the skin was prominently displayed on the main page. You only need one point to get the skin.

I know this is the Spoiler thread, but since I'm going to be talking about the ending, I think it is best to use the spoiler tag anyway.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I know this is the Spoiler thread, but since I'm going to be talking about the ending, I think it is best to use the spoiler tag anyway.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm about four hours in, and only did a few story missions. I keep just swinging around, doing side missions, and just almost shaking with joy over how awesome this game is.

Although the Augmented Reality mission is doing a good job of being the game's "pull your hair out and rage" mission, so far.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Alrighty guys, In attempt not to read your spoilers before I finish the game I'm gonna unsubscribe, I'll be back.

(Bad T2 reference I know)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Anybody find it creepy how harley was singing hush little baby at the end of the game. I freaking love this game. Think I might play it again.

Okay. Strange knowing his identity was practically wasted. He did almost nothing with it except talk to him directly and leave a card at at Bruce's parents death site. They could've let Joker find out who he was somehow. Especially since the final area was in the theater :mad: Then again, Joker didn't let Harley see who he really was. What a complicated human being.

Did anyone find it weird how it said "It will end where it all began" on the card, yet Strange did nothing in that area?

Last edited:
Hi fellow freaks,just want to ask is the NOS drink available in Canada? I really want to get the Batman Beyond Skin, any help wouldl really be appreciated. Thanks so much

Am I missing something? where did all of this
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back