Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent about four hours earlier today and mostly just glided using the grapnel gun boost. It's so badass and that's without really getting into the story that much. This has to be the GOTY IMO.

woke up early , ran to best buy i feel like a little kid goin to a toy store, gotta say its the best superhero game i ever played

a heads up for those Australian fans that preordered the Collectors Edition at JbHiFI...
As the game was released 2 days earlier than expected,and with NO Collectors Edition in sight,just the normal game case with disc,i was able to pick up the game for FREE as i have to wait til friday for my CE.
Im not sure if this is going to be the same at Gamestop,EB games etc etc,but i would look into it now if you can.

Got a standard edition yesterday and will be getting a CE on Friday. I'm about 40% through the main story and so far it's delivered on every promise. I'm trying to distract myself with the challenge modes so i can stretch out the main story as long as i can, i just don't want it to end! Catwoman's Animated skin is freakin' awesome, i'll be getting Batman's animated skin along with my CE, i can't wait!

I dont know how they will be able to fix all the issues with the dlc. If the codes never work or for the people who never got a dlc card, the only way i see them rectifying it is making catwoman free for everyone to download and then offering maybe one free skin. This situation is not good for any party because how can one know for sure if the gamer didnt get a working code for the skin or the robin content? In my honest opinion, I think this shows that dlc being available at launch is stupid.

ohh man !! played for 30 min and its just amazing !!
havent botherd with robin or catwoman yet.

Going back to the game. all nite for me.
so addicting already.

By not putting in the catwoman code you just lost 10-15% of the storymode and changed how the story plays.

Don't know how common this is, but customers who bought the game NEW are having trouble getting their Catwoman missions

https://www.computerandvideogames.com/322985/batman-arkham-city-dlc-problems-plague-early-adopters/

Thank god it wasn't on this disc otherwise everyone would be happy.

Yeah, making it a DLC code was a winner of an idea. I know it's just their version of an online pass to screw over people who buy used, but this is a big part of the single player experience. It's lame as hell to make Catwoman DLC. Not just with these problems, but for people who aren't connected too. This will rob people who've paid full price but aren't connected as well.

Got mine last night and fired it up. Played for a quick couple of missions, and tried the combat challenges. FUN!!! Just can't decide if I want to play this or watch game one tonight.

Yeah, 250 mb which is decent size for DLC that comes with a game but not horrible either.

Yup, the entire first part sequence of the game is changed if you have CW downloaded, plus you get to revisit some old super-criminals from the first game. :yess:

Does anybody know where you can just buy the steelbook case, without the game. Is there a site out there that does that?

Back