Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The promo is just anybody who buys the game there can get the figure for free. I went to TRU yesterday and just bought the figure since I went with Amazon for the Collectors Edition. It makes no difference if you pre-ordred it or not as long as they have figures in stock still.

They maybe false advertise this then, he did mention they got a slew of them but before they always said you had to preorder to get a crack at this figure.

DSC03686.jpg

was there right at 10am (opening)
about 30 people.

they had 10 collectors edditions for ps3 and they where all gone before i got to it. :( so many 360 left.

why is that always happend PS3 collectors stuff always gone.

ohh well.

once my little one has a nap is time to play this masterpiece.

Then I'd have gotten it on the 360 and definitely don't care about the PC at all. Ah, I'm not buying a game to get a movie I'm buying it for the game.

Re: Batman: Arkham City (No Spoilers)

Yeah definitely a thousand times better than the first score. It's really epic. Just a shame the majority of the tracks are as short as they are, and it's only an hour long in total, but I could listen to it over and over. (and am doing! lol)

EDIT: BTW Russell, you don't need an iPod to have iTunes. You can download and install iTunes on your computer and buy stuff on there.

Really? Cool, didnt know that. Thanks man.:hi5: Show's how little I know about that stuff. In fact, my girlfriend downloaded itunes a little while ago on my laptop. So would I just need to create an account?

Yep, just create an account and your good to go. You can purchase and download anything on there and watch/listen to it on your laptop.

I didn't pre-order but the dude @ Gamestop hooked me up with the codes for the Animated Series Skin & Jokers Carnival Challenge .:yess:

Jesus i was going to wait for this but im really getting caught up in the hype lol.
Might just pick it up at launch

I just got mine for free from Toy'R'US here in US
It was buy 2 games get the third for free
Got the Classic Batman with it and a classic Batman toy also with it, will post pics of my haul

That's was a good deal!

Last edited:
I wish I'd have known the PC version was delayed until next month. That would have saved me the time, gas, and crushing disappointment.

I wish I'd have known the PC version was delayed until next month. That would have saved me the time, gas, and crushing disappointment.

The PC delay was announced about a month ago and mentioned in here several times...sorry you missed it!

They finally announced the new date for the PC version today though, it comes out November 18th.

Here is the Batman Toy you get from Toys'R'us
Im not sure if I will keep him, anyone wants it please let me know

cb14858a.jpg

Has anyone seen Robin in action? Is the gameplay different?
Does he actually use his stick to beat up the bad guys?

DSC03686.jpg

was there right at 10am (opening)
about 30 people.

they had 10 collectors edditions for ps3 and they where all gone before i got to it. :( so many 360 left.

why is that always happend PS3 collectors stuff always gone.

ohh well.

once my little one has a nap is time to play this masterpiece.

Nice!
Did you try out Robin yet? Anything different?

The promo is just anybody who buys the game there can get the figure for free. I went to TRU yesterday and just bought the figure since I went with Amazon for the Collectors Edition. It makes no difference if you pre-ordred it or not as long as they have figures in stock still.

Correct, but the best part for me was getting it for free since I was getting two other games at the same time and the free toy! :yess:

Back