Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

I'm getting the special edition and can't wait for all the other goodies they're adding to that :rock I can't wait to just get into Gotham City and start cracking down on the criminals. Hell...I can't wait for this game just to be out and it comes out on my bday!! :D

I'm getting the special edition and can't wait for all the other goodies they're adding to that :rock I can't wait to just get into Gotham City and start cracking down on the criminals. Hell...I can't wait for this game just to be out and it comes out on my bday!! :D

yeaa man !! same here.
cant wait for launch date.

Yeah, this is my most anticipated game for the rest of the year. Can't wait. :D

My DC Direct Arkham Asylum Joker and Harley Quinn (with corrected colours) arrived today too. Very cool figures.

those are some great figures just got series 2 about a month ago and finally ordered two-face and batman, and put the joker and robin on pre-order

For the most part I try to limit myself to just Joker and harley as far as figures go, though it doesn't always quite work out that way... :lol

Yeah, this is my most anticipated game for the rest of the year. Can't wait. :D

My DC Direct Arkham Asylum Joker and Harley Quinn (with corrected colours) arrived today too. Very cool figures.

Didn't realize there was a variant of Harley out. My Harley has the wrong colors but correct me if I'm wrong, the only difference is the arm sleeves have been switched. It's possible to pop off and switch the arms if someone needs to make the change themselves, right? Mine is still in the box so I can't test it.

$5 off if you preorder at Bestbuy Online. Ships with Robin DLC. No steelbook here as of yet, but Canada might get a Futureshop Iron Pak.

Cant wait to get this game! its my most anticipated game of 2011

It also comes out on my bday :)

One question, how come amazon says that their shipping the game on september 30?

For the most part I try to limit myself to just Joker and harley as far as figures go, though it doesn't always quite work out that way... :lol

yeah especially when you see the pics the figures look so amazing, i wash dc has stayed with the license the mattel figures look ok

Didn't realize there was a variant of Harley out. My Harley has the wrong colors but correct me if I'm wrong, the only difference is the arm sleeves have been switched. It's possible to pop off and switch the arms if someone needs to make the change themselves, right? Mine is still in the box so I can't test it.

Yeah it's just the arm sleeves, and I'm sure a qualified customiser could do the switch themselves, the way the articulation is cut doesn't look like too hard a job for someone who knew what they were doing (that isn't me though... :lol).

It's FREEEEEZE!!! Such an awesome trailer!!! I can't wait to take on the cold! Haha thanks for the post Bio!

Here's his render too:
110815014712116976.jpg

Awesome design - I love it! Amazing trailer too! The city looks gorgeous.

i cant wait to see The Riddler, if he has already bin shown then I missed it.

Oh, and apparently "Mr. Video Game VO", Nolan North, will be voicing Penguin. Not sure if that's been reported here yet.

Back