Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

They need to just cut some stuff from the CE and give us a Steelbook. Get rid of the Gotham Knight DVD, as that just seems like irrelevant filler, shrink the artbook so that it fits in the drawer, and have the Steelbook slide into the backdrop behind the statue.

It doesn't say on the Canadian site but it says on the Australian site that it is indeed on blu-ray format for the PS3 version.

I cant wait for this to hit... Im already planning to take the whole week off from work so I can play this bad boy 24/7 for a week I have a feeling I need all the time I can get to see everything this game has to offer...

I cant wait for this to hit... Im already planning to take the whole week off from work so I can play this bad boy 24/7 for a week I have a feeling I need all the time I can get to see everything this game has to offer...

Well they said that straight up story is between 20-30 hours....then add in challenges, riddler clues, etc, I'm thinking total 35-45 hours...which is pure AWESOMENESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do know people develop blood clots and die from doing that don't you? :thud:

Well they said that straight up story is between 20-30 hours....then add in challenges, riddler clues, etc, I'm thinking total 35-45 hours...which is pure AWESOMENESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I remember correctly, they said it would take 25-30 hours to complete the game and the challenges.

45 hours!?:rotfl:lol:rotfl

I don't think so.

If you add in the single-player twice (once for normal and once for hard) it could easily be that.

Why would you add the single player twice?:lol Normally when someone says a game is 15 hours long, they mean it takes 15 hours to complete the game. Not it takes 15 hours to beat the game on easy and hard.:lol

if you plan on getting all the achievements/trophies i can easily see it taking that long

Back