Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After finishing all the side stuff in story mode, I've moved onto the challenges. Ah, it's nice to be back in that mode of having to strain to keep from throwing your controller through the TV.

But I did get probably the most annoying part out of the way already, the Freeflow 2.0, on the second stage of Survival of the Fittest.

Finally done.

Screenshot01.jpg

Screenshot02.jpg

Screenshot03.jpg

Yeah I'm working on my 100% right now. I cannot seem to move on to any other game until this one is done. It's pretty repetitive doing all of these challenges though. Fun but my head swims with dreams of takedowns and beat ups when I go to sleep.

Maybe a stupid question: what's the deal with playable Robin?

I have his achievements in my achievement list on the game (the ones I have yet to do), but don't actually have Robin. I thought he was an exclusive / future DLC.

He is a future DLC but since Best Buy was giving the codes away early the achievements and Trophies were already up on the serves so they show on you're list.

He is a future DLC but since Best Buy was giving the codes away early the achievements and Trophies were already up on the serves so they show on you're list.

That makes sense, I thought that could be the case.

I just finished the combat and predator challenges for Batman, after plenty of raging. I am not looking forward to the campaigns, and sure as hell not looking forward to doing them all again with three other characters.

:lol I never got 100% on Arkham because of those challenges. So I seriously doubt I'll do it with AC. Kudos to you with the time and patience to do so!

I'm pretty impressed by all the extra work that went into Catwoman. I was expecting her to be kind of a throwaway DLC item, but they really went the extra mile with her. I especially like the subtle animation touches. I think one counter sees her kissing the thug before knocking him out, and there's a takedown strangulation where she daintily studies her nails while waiting for the victim to lose consciousness. Great stuff. :lol

Well, All that's left of the story now are Catwoman's 5 Riddler trophies in the Steel Mill, and New Game +. Then on to the Riddler's Revenge stuff. I have to say, however, that the one I'm most unhappy about facing is Perfect Freeflow 2.0. So many moves...

Well, All that's left of the story now are Catwoman's 5 Riddler trophies in the Steel Mill, and New Game +. Then on to the Riddler's Revenge stuff. I have to say, however, that the one I'm most unhappy about facing is Perfect Freeflow 2.0. So many moves...

I know it sounds like meaningless encouragement right now, but it really isn't that tough to get, especially after you've done a handful of challenges, and have gotten back into the "extend the combo as long as possible" mindset.

What will help a LOT: write down all the moves needed. And when the animation for like, a takedown is going, pause the game and remind yourself what still needs to be done.

I was thinking of bringing up the moves, somehow, but wasn't sure of how to integrate it, the during combo takedowns thing is a really cool idea, and I'll definitely use that. Thanks, man.

Just need to finish NG+ and I'll be done with bats. Has anyone completed the campaigns with CW or NW? They're such a pain in the ass with batman already.

I'm pretty impressed by all the extra work that went into Catwoman. I was expecting her to be kind of a throwaway DLC item, but they really went the extra mile with her. I especially like the subtle animation touches. I think one counter sees her kissing the thug before knocking him out, and there's a takedown strangulation where she daintily studies her nails while waiting for the victim to lose consciousness. Great stuff. :lol

I totally agree! I've beat the game already (just normal, not New Game Plus), but love just going around as Catwoman in her various costumes, and prowling, beating up thugs, sneakily doing silent takedowns, swinging from streets to buildings, etc. It's a lot of fun!!!

Back