Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum 2

Yeah exactly, I was so shocked when I had a mate tell me he stayed in it permanently. Way to wreck up your eyes looking at that for hours LOL

Well, we don't know for sure it was him. Batman Begins anyone?

Plus, if you didn't notice, the body is gone when you go back!

I just wrote is off as something the Scarecrow was doing to mess with you.

~~I tried to use the Detective Mode as little as possible because it made the game too easy. Glad they are addressing this in the sequel.

I thought it was the real Ra's and the reason he was gone is because someone was taking his body to the Lazarus pit.

But why would the real Ra's' body be in Arkham? Only the 'criminally insane' go to Arkham. Yes, Blackgate had the fire or whatever that got the Joker's thugs sent to Arkham, but surely the Morgue at Arkham is only for Arkham inmates?

And the other question would would have been, how did Ra's die? Batman not stop a train or something? :lol

"If you're gonna hit me with logic I don't wanna chit chat." ~Dean Martin :lol

Arkham Asylum Sequel Is Officially Called Batman: Arkham City
Written Thursday, August 05, 2010 By Dan Webb

Aside from a teaser trailer last year and plenty of musings regarding the game's cast of characters, not much has been heard about the sequel to the popular Batman: Arkham Asylum title.

However, Warner Bros and DC Entertainment today officially named the sequel, which is now formally known as Batman: Arkham City.

As the title and the trailer last year suggests, the crazies and super-villains of Gotham City have spilled out onto the streets and have made it their new home.

Set inside the fortified walls of the city, Arkham City is set to deliver a brand-new story, a new all-star cast of classic characters and devious villains as well as new enhanced gameplay features that look to "deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight."

The Rocksteady developed title is scheduled for a fall 2011 release.

https://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-5938-Arkham-Asylum-Sequel-Is-Officially-Called-Batman--Arkham-City.html

Re: Batman: Arkham City

And so it begins. The hype starts here!

That website is awesome.

Thanks for changing the thread title :)

500x_custom_1281013971103_bac.jpg

Upcoming Game Informer covers:
originalij.jpg

gicover.jpg

Any chance Nightwing could be a playable character? I know they already have Babs as Oracle so Batgirl is a no, and I don't think a young boy Robin would work with the theme..

Fall 2011 !!!! :monkey2:monkey2

I was SOOOO looking forward to the game this winter. Wonder why they would initially announce Winter 2010, when they really meant Fall 2011....that's just mean

Hmm very interesting. Does this mean they are going to make like a Gotham City type sandbox or will it only be a portion of Gotham City?

I also hope this means we get the actual Batcave in this game too.

Back