Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

First game was awesome! I will get the second one to run around as Batman and kick the crap out of folks.

Awesome shots of Gamer Info
Really like the name Arkham City. Finally after a long wait of no information, i'd say we will be getting some more info soon
:D

WHy does batman have catwomen tied up with blood on his face ?

I would absolutely love if Robin wasn't in this at all, and that Catwoman was a prominent/playable character instead.
Those new images are incredible and Catwoman looks outstanding in them, loving the costume design there.
Now just the long agonising wait.......

I cant wait for this game!!!!! The magazine pics are awesome and I look forward to another new trailer! Sooo stoked for this game! It's like a No Man's Land thing going on :rock :rock2

Ugh. Fall 2011! Over a year away still :(

Better done right than fast though. So it better be done right :tap

This really looks to be shaping up to be a great game. I'm excited that Catwoman will be in it, that's pretty awesome.

The wait is going to be a killer though.

I would absolutely love if Robin wasn't in this at all, and that Catwoman was a prominent/playable character instead.
Those new images are incredible and Catwoman looks outstanding in them, loving the costume design there.
Now just the long agonising wait.......

Robin is awesome, Atleast tim drake robin is. When it had tim drake as robin in the comics it didnt feel campy and im pretty sure since gotham is overun we may get a cameo apperence of the tim drake robin.

I'd much prefer to have Catwoman instead of Robin.
I personally feel that Catwoman provides a much better foil for Batman in any medium, and I would say that especially in this series of games she would help maintain the more adult atmosphere and themes they have going on.
Having Robin show up would be unnecessary IMO and could also threaten to shift the focus away from Batman. Having Catwoman however would still keep the focus on Batman and also provide more mature themes and repartee between the two.
Just imagine Catwoman appearing randomly throughout the game, the whole time you're not sure if she's there to help or if she perhaps has ulterior motives... providing a bit of sexual chemistry along the way also! Whereas Robin on the other hand might possibly be just a smattering of banter about the situation they're in and then perhaps a few puns here and there.
I personally feel Robin couldn't provide anything for Batman in this game other than 'hired help' so to speak. Catwoman would be the much better choice IMO.
Also, as someone else on here alluded to earlier, it would be very cool if we had bonus challenge maps with Catwoman as the playable character similar to the Joker in B:AA.

Yea maybe just a cameo appearence. I don't know what catwomen's purpose in this game is but i can tell it will be some betrayal involved.

This would make a very nice wallpaper:

bg-fixed.jpg

Back