Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a spare code for PS3 to play as Robin that I'm looking to trade for a code to play as Robin for X360. Anyone able to help me out?

Just finished the main story. The whole scene from the helicopters destroying Arkham and the climb up Wonder Tower was EPIC!
Like a few others here, I do kinda think Hugo's role was underplayed though. They could have done more with the whole secret identity thing.
Spoiler Spoiler:

The Harley pregnant thing - do not like. Hope that gets deliberately dropped if they make another sequel.
All in all I have to say the game is incredible though, just gliding around AC beating up random thugs is worth it alone. Really enjoying the Riddler's involvement this time around too - can't wait to get face to face with him!

Just finished the main story. The whole scene from the helicopters destroying Arkham and the climb up Wonder Tower was EPIC!
Like a few others here, I do kinda think Hugo's role was underplayed though. They could have done more with the whole secret identity thing.
Spoiler Spoiler:

The Harley pregnant thing - do not like. Hope that gets deliberately dropped if they make another sequel.
All in all I have to say the game is incredible though, just gliding around AC beating up random thugs is worth it alone. Really enjoying the Riddler's involvement this time around too - can't wait to get face to face with him!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm so loving this game. Finished campaign, now working on all the side missions and Riddler puzzles. I have to say, this game tops Gears of War 3 for me.

I wonder if the Joker baby thing isn't a hint about where they might be going next. Think about it this way: The Baby is not even born yet, and Bruce looks to be about 40 or so. If the baby becomes a villain in the next 25-30 years, that would mean Bruce is 65-70 years old. If they ignore Damian, that could mean...well, I think you know what I'm getting at.;)

The introduction of a Lazarus Pit means all bets are off. I shouldn't have read all of these ____ing spoilers. :lol

Stupid question here....are the alternate costumes playable in the main story or only in the challenge maps like they were in AA?

So that means it will take about 50 hours for me... I like to take things slow in games like this so I don't miss anything cool.

Can anyone help me on why my damn cryptographic sequencer wont let me unlock certain panels so I can get riddler trophies?

You haven't gotten all of the access codes yet. You should have them all after getting the TYGER access codes.

But I admit, I'm stumped on the challenges that require you to have multiple pressure points, some on walls. :dunno

Back