Batman: Arkham City - No Spoilers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, so they can't be unlocked? I just googled it and saw the other options. Would be very cool to play as some of those.

I'm so tempted to go out and buy this tonight. . .can anyone give me a reason not to? I'll be able to play for a solid 30 minutes a day! :hi5:

No, you have to buy them when they come out in December. The beyond skin might still be able to be had on the NOS drink though.

Ah. Oh, well. I guess the idea is that you can replay the game as a different kind of character once you have already played it through once. The several month lag would make it feel a bit fresher probably. Are the Robin/Nightwing skins for the entire regular game, or only for special mini-games or something? I'm guessing the latter since it would be strange to see Nightwing in the cut scenes, moving and talking like Bats.

Ah. Oh, well. I guess the idea is that you can replay the game as a different kind of character once you have already played it through once. The several month lag would make it feel a bit fresher probably. Are the Robin/Nightwing skins for the entire regular game, or only for special mini-games or something? I'm guessing the latter since it would be strange to see Nightwing in the cut scenes, moving and talking like Bats.

Yeah, Nightwing will have his own special missions/side quests to play through. It would be hilarious to see him in place of Batman in the cutscenes, but I'm not sure if that's possible :lol.

Nickel and dimeing bums! I'm almost tempted to wait for the "Super" edition with all the unlockables included for $20 cheaper than original MSRP. But. . .I probably won't.

Yeah, Nightwing will have his own special missions/side quests to play through. It would be hilarious to see him in place of Batman in the cutscenes, but I'm not sure if that's possible :lol.

From waht i've read Nightwing is only for challenge maps and not the open world.

Nickel and dimeing bums! I'm almost tempted to wait for the "Super" edition with all the unlockables included for $20 cheaper than original MSRP. But. . .I probably won't.

Yeah, the Nightwing DLC will go live on Nov 1 when the game just released Oct 25

Most of the DLC was announced before the game even shipped too, no wonder people get the feeling of DLC being price grabs, it could've been put on disc, it was developed at the same time, the only reason it wasn't was to tempt people to buy them as 'extras' even though they were developed with the game from the start and should be apart of it.

Yea sadly thats video games 101 these days, dlc on day one or soon after. I wont be getting any of the dlc for this game though. The debacle with the dlc codes already has got me turned off for any other dlc.

Completed 42% of the main story so far.

This game is brilliance. :rock

If you are going by the what the game is telling you, that is for completing EVERYTHING, not just the main story. I think the main story was like 60% when I finished it, so you are probably much further along than you think. The Riddler challenges, side missions, etc make up for the other 40%.

If you are going by the what the game is telling you, that is for completing EVERYTHING, not just the main story. I think the main story was like 60% when I finished it, so you are probably much further along than you think. The Riddler challenges, side missions, etc make up for the other 40%.

Believe it or not I'm almost positive when I completed this game's main story and did nothing else apart from maybe one or two riddler trophies and saving a few political prisoners I was on 42% completed.

So my X-Box live account got hacked in early October. Microsoft is SO slow in restoring things.

I haven't started Arkham City yet but when I popped the disc in it asked me about downloading the Catwoman add-ons. I know I can play without it but if her section is integral to the story and if I don't download it in the beginning do I miss all her parts when I advance in the main story?

Man... I need to play this game. I got Batman Arkham City one day before the release, but I still haven't even played it as yet :(.

Back