Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Darth Malgus & HT Wolverine 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Got the email to tell me colossus is now in stock so tell me Lee is he as good in person as he looks on the Internet?

I wont be able to settle up on him till the end of the month but really looking forward to receiving him. Also any word on the Batman bust?

Re: SSC Darth Malgus & HT Wolverine 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Got the email to tell me colossus is now in stock so tell me Lee is he as good in person as he looks on the Internet?

I wont be able to settle up on him till the end of the month but really looking forward to receiving him. Also any word on the Batman bust?

Well IMO he is fantastic but everybbody has different taste, so I am not sure how you feel when see it in hand.

No any information of the batman bust, hope we can get in before Xmas.

Havin trouble with your site lee? i can't seem to get onto it for my daily browse lol

[edit] nevermind maintenence just come up lol

Last edited:

Just been on your site lee and came up with some open cart thing

Same

Was about to put my order in for Nick Fury as well :gah:

Just been on your site lee and came up with some open cart thing

It's upgrading at the moment, please check back later.
Same

Was about to put my order in for Nick Fury as well :gah:

Do yo mean the HT nick fury figure? It's totally sold out:monkey2

Just got the pred bust missed it yesturday looks fantastic and really heavy gonna look good next to arnie pred PF , cheers lee :yess:

Hey Lee

What's ETA on Iron Man Mark 2.0, Tumbler & SWAT Gordon?

cheers
:)

Hey Lee

What's ETA on Iron Man Mark 2.0, Tumbler & SWAT Gordon?

cheers
:)

Hi hoho, IM MARK I 2.0 will be in stock the week of 26th Nov. Both Jim Gordon and Tumbler still waiting for arrival date confirmation.

Lee quick question buddy, who will land first with you in the coming months Bespin luke, DX12 bats or batpod? get paid soon considering who to pay off next seeing as i can't pay off any in full in november can only do the odd flex payment...CURSE YOU XMAS :gah: lol

Hi hoho, IM MARK I 2.0 will be in stock the week of 26th Nov. .
Also :horror what happened to end of oct ? delays?

Thanks for the update Lee :)

Hi Lee,

Quick question...will you be getting in the Kotobukiya Joker Killing Joke statue??

Ta muchly

Neil

Hi Lee,

Quick question...will you be getting in the Kotobukiya Joker Killing Joke statue??

Ta muchly

Neil

Yep I'll be grabbing that as well.

Also thinking seriously about picking up the Koto Spiderman and new Black and White Miller Batman :gah: :lol

whens commander neyo due to land lee might pick him up if i have some doh left over need another clone lol? Also who you reckon will land with you first DX12 bats or DX07 luke? thinking of paying luke of as he is shipping from SSC this week i believe

Back