Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Darth Malgus & HT Wolverine 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Thanks for your early payment my friend. It should arrive in end of this Oct or early Nov. I will get the commander fox tomorrow, if it comes early then I will send it to you on Monday for Tuesday delivery.

ok buddy no problems :hi5:

Re: SSC Darth Malgus & HT Wolverine 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Commander fox arrived nice and early today lee :yess: he's now at home with the rest of my clones :hi5:

Woohoo Thor hammer can't wait :D

come one, show us your clones:panic::panic::panic:

lol, its only 3 at mo nothing to boast about just yet lol Bly, gree and now fox, for the moment that is lol, im waiting for neyo to drop and the airbourne trooper, may pick up bacara aswell if work is good to me lol
IMG-20121003-00645.jpg

Last edited:

Woohoo Thor hammer can't wait :D

You are lucky man, mine is still on the way:monkey2

lol, its only 3 at mo nothing to boast about just yet lol Bly, gree and now fox, for the moment that is lol, im waiting for neyo to drop and the airbourne trooper, may pick up bacara aswell if work is good to me lol
IMG-20121003-00645.jpg

Your clone army is good, now they need the vader:lol

You are lucky man, mine is still on the way:monkey2

Your clone army is good, now they need the vader:lol

Vader is a must for my collection, looking forward to the esb/rotj version from SSC, and if they do a EP3 Anakin will go great with the clones

Tony Stark finally arrived!! :hi5: ...Once again, thanks for the excellent service Lee :bow

Well chuffed with gantry and mark iv ....the box is bloody huge :thud: and the attention to detail in this set is just amazing! :clap

Once i hunt down a Mark V and Mark 1 2.0 arrives, my Iron Man collection will be completed for now :)

Here are some pics of it, please excuse the crappy phone pics :p

phpuwAenCAM.jpg

phpz5h1rRAM.jpg

iron.jpg

Last edited:

Wow, like the design of the colour boxes. You opened it in your office. Be careful someone put it in the trolly and check out:rotfl

I was shocked when this figure set came in with a huge box. But I think the tumbler will be much bigger than this:monkey2

Wow, like the design of the colour boxes. You opened it in your office. Be careful someone put it in the trolly and check out:rotfl

I was shocked when this figure set came in with a huge box. But I think the tumbler will be much bigger than this:monkey2

Yep i opened it in the offfice, couldn't wait to get home to do it :lol ...well it be very hard not to notice that someone is carrying a 2ft by 2ft box out of my little office hahaha :p

Well be prepare when the tumbler arrives Lee, that thing will be mahoosive :horror

oh btw i sold some random junk on eBay, which i used that money to pay a bit off on the scarecrow and bat set ;)

Yep i opened it in the offfice, couldn't wait to get home to do it :lol ...well it be very hard not to notice that someone is carrying a 2ft by 2ft box out of my little office hahaha :p

Well be prepare when the tumbler arrives Lee, that thing will be mahoosive :horror

oh btw i sold some random junk on eBay, which i used that money to pay a bit off on the scarecrow and bat set ;)

Haha, other people must see you were very happy carrying a huge box.

Yeah need to get some space ready from tumblers. Can't believe HT make so large toys, we can image how big the Bat will be:slap

And thanks for your review of the gantry set my friend:goodpost:

No problems mate, happy to leave a review on your site :)

Hi lee
Hammer arrived safe and sound it's great just looking for a good place to display it :)

^ :lol

Just waiting for my Nick Fury to get here. Thanks for sending it out Lee. :yess:

Hey Lee,
Have you got confirmation on when the Tumblers will be arriving?
Can I ask what courier service you use?
Cheers mate :)

Hey Lee,
Have you got confirmation on when the Tumblers will be arriving?
Can I ask what courier service you use?
Cheers mate :)

I haven't got the exact arrival date from suppliers, hopefully it will come in Nov. We use Apc-overnight to carrier our parcels, always next day service between Mon-Fri.

Nick Fury got here safe and sound. Thanks a lot Lee. :hi5:

NickFury2.jpg

NickFury1.jpg

:D

Yeah i can't wait to get the rest.

Back