Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Darth Malgus & HT Wolverine 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

whens commander neyo due to land lee might pick him up if i have some doh left over need another clone lol? Also who you reckon will land with you first DX12 bats or DX07 luke? thinking of paying luke of as he is shipping from SSC this week i believe

Commander Neyo is coming in last week of Nov. The luke set will arrive first sometime in Dec. I think DX12 will not arrive before Xmas but in next Jan if no delay with this piece from HT.

Re: SSC Darth Malgus & HT Wolverine 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Commander Neyo is coming in last week of Nov. The luke set will arrive first sometime in Dec. I think DX12 will not arrive before Xmas but in next Jan if no delay with this piece from HT.

OK cool, thanks lee:hi5:. i'll hopefully get Luke paid off when i get paid then :yess: and maybe after xmas shop in nov if i've got a bit left over might pick up neyo.

Hi lee last payment on colossus coming this week :)

Hi lee just goy colossus its awesome thanks !!

DSCF2059_zps8204891f.jpg

DSCF2061_zpsd9551724.jpg

DSCF2063_zpsd3327235.jpg

DSCF2064_zps25b77ec2.jpg

DSCF2065_zpsf31dffc3.jpg

Yeah, like him so much everytime when I see the colossus PF, , congratulate you have got it my friend.

think i am going to switch some of my orders i have elsewhere as i want the hot toys tumbler and the batpod and would be easier to flexpay them plus its nice to keep the business in Scotland :)

think i am going to switch some of my orders i have elsewhere as i want the hot toys tumbler and the batpod and would be easier to flexpay them plus its nice to keep the business in Scotland :)

Welcome mate:hi5:, so glad to see Scottish at a American forum:clap:clap:clap

Loving them banners lee, might pick myself up a few once they are in stock nxt year pal.

Any news on the Tumbler Lee? Need to get my finances in order :lol

Love the Boba Fett one, terminator, maul and hulk, might even get a large Ivy haha:hi5:

I love them all:lol:lol

Any news on the Tumbler Lee? Need to get my finances in order :lol

Not yet, should arrive in Dec. Hope no damage with my stock:pray:

Hi Lee,

When do you estimate Hawkeye? I am hoping to get that paid end of next month. Then Cap America at some point too (not sure when this one is due for release though).

Cheers Terry

Hi Lee,

When do you estimate Hawkeye? I am hoping to get that paid end of next month. Then Cap America at some point too (not sure when this one is due for release though).

Cheers Terry

Hi Terry, haven't got the confirmation from suppliers, I hope it will come in Dec before Xmas, but I can't guarantee it at the moment till I get exact arrival time.

Hi Lee,

That's fine, got plenty to pay for over the next few months, hopefully they don't all arrive at once! Even though they're on flexpay, if I know you have it, I will want to pay for it asap:gah:

I love them all:lol:lol

Not yet, should arrive in Dec. Hope no damage with my stock:pray:

Hi mate, thought tumblers were expected in November :dunno
Any news yet?

Re: Sideshow Boba Fett statue, Sauron PF are on preorder at collectiblesdirect UK

Any ETA on Mark 1 2.0 yet lee?
Im hopefully going to be paying up bespin luke aswell at somepoint this week/next any rough date on him yet from your supplier?

Back