Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Darth Malgus & HT Wolverine 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Well red hulk comiquette just turned up from collectibles direct fantastically packed as usual :) and it's fantastic it's such a dynamic pose and I love the detail on the base it just shouts anger :rock:

Here's the pics

FB085ECB-960B-4F75-A7A9-BF9B80F5E1A6-3040-00000422C5B4161C.jpg

6BE0B721-F551-43C3-B4B2-62144A7BCE5C-3040-00000422BE52BBA1.jpg

DFED65A9-D3AB-4B01-ACE3-AA9AF2D9B75C-3040-00000422CC8F96D2.jpg

1658BC55-458D-4165-8E5F-5C5DA1EA200A-3040-00000422D4A2CDB8.jpg

Nice pics Ant, the first pic looks like hulk is going to shopping with your hand bag:rotfl

There is a small problem that the leg can not put in the base totally, I have checked several pieces and no any single piece can be put in perfect:monkey2. But it's still a wonderful piece from SSC

Re: SSC Darth Malgus & HT Wolverine 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

I didn't notice the bag :laugh:

It's such a great piece I noticed it didn't quite go all the way in but it doesn't take away from it. It's such an imposing piece

Just paid off Commander fox lee :yess: and i've also stuck an order in for the big chap statue, which i'll be able to pay off in full on tuesday along with the rest of my flexpay for mark 1 2.0 :hi5:

Just paid off Commander fox lee :yess: and i've also stuck an order in for the big chap statue, which i'll be able to pay off in full on tuesday along with the rest of my flexpay for mark 1 2.0 :hi5:

Thanks mate, hopefully to get the commander fox soon. The big chap is in stock now, I like it though it's smaller than the maquette, the paint is really good.

Thanks mate, hopefully to get the commander fox soon. The big chap is in stock now, I like it though it's smaller than the maquette, the paint is really good.

yeah i like the look of it especially for its price, i've got a nice spot next to my tv for it :panic:, just stuck it on flex till tuesday then i'll be getting paid :hi5:

Have you come across any with the tail not going in all the way and the right foot(looking at it) hovering off the base? heard a few QC issues regarding ths

yeah i like the look of it especially for its price, i've got a nice spot next to my tv for it :panic:, just stuck it on flex till tuesday then i'll be getting paid :hi5:

Have you come across any with the tail not going in all the way and the right foot(looking at it) hovering off the base? heard a few QC issues regarding ths

Haven't checked them yet, too many items come toady. Anyway I will find a best one for you:wink1:

Any updated ETA on the SS Batman Bust Lee? Dunno which item from you to pay off first :lol

apparantly bespin luke is shipping from sideshow within the next 30days, when does that roughly mean you'll recieve him lee?
just so i know when to pay him off is all.

apparantly bespin luke is shipping from sideshow within the next 30days, when does that roughly mean you'll recieve him lee?
just so i know when to pay him off is all.

For sideshow items, we usually receive stock after 6-8 weeks of the release date. So hopefully it will come in later Nov or early Dec.

Big chap arrived perfectly today lee just opened him up cheers buddy :hi5:
IMG-20120925-00640.jpg

Last edited:

Just put my flex order in lee to fully pay of Mk1 2.0 :yess:. Any news on when he's due? i have the last week of october off(29th-2nd) so if he happens to drop during that week, i'll probs end up switching addresses to my own.

also Is commander fox getting sent out this week? noticed i had an email from last week saying he was coming in stock in 5 days?

Just put my flex order in lee to fully pay of Mk1 2.0 :yess:. Any news on when he's due? i have the last week of october off(29th-2nd) so if he happens to drop during that week, i'll probs end up switching addresses to my own.

also Is commander fox getting sent out this week? noticed i had an email from last week saying he was coming in stock in 5 days?

Thanks for your early payment my friend. It should arrive in end of this Oct or early Nov. I will get the commander fox tomorrow, if it comes early then I will send it to you on Monday for Tuesday delivery.

Back