Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Joker 2.0 and Batman TDKR are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Any news on Iron Man with Gantry yet? Hoping to pay it all off by next month after my birthday!

Aye, will get it of course. Also the Angelica:wink1:

Ok sweet, i may pick him up to go with my dx11 joker, i've no interest in Angelica as i hated her in POTC and felt the only reason she was there was to fill the female role gap Keira knightley left.

do you get much NECA in lee? they are bringing out their 19'' p2 pred and p2 ram pred later in year just wondered if you'd have them in as i seen you had the old P1 version they did.

do you get much NECA in lee? they are bringing out their 19'' p2 pred and p2 ram pred later in year just wondered if you'd have them in as i seen you had the old P1 version they did.

Don't think will get that, no profits at all and poor quality.

Don't think will get that, no profits at all and poor quality.

no worries bud, i'll probs grab em on the cheap from amazon later in the year..too many quality HT/SS pieces coming out lol, i actually like their 19'' preds i don't collect many neca pieces i've got their 7'' lost pred clan and a few of there Gears/bioshock, but that was when i started out collecting i went for the cheap option then broke into kotobukiya then went onto hot toys/SS when i saw the quality and licenses they have.

Lee how many DX08 joker 89's you got left buddy? thinking about picking him up next wednesday when i get paid not sure, hes grown on me a lot after watching reviews and watching the movie again.

Last edited:

Lee how many DX08 joker 89's you got left buddy? thinking about picking him up next wednesday when i get paid not sure, hes grown on me a lot after watching reviews and watching the movie again.

Should be 2 pieces left, not sure if I can get more stock, will check with suppliers later. Let me know if you want one and I will reserve 1 for you:wink1:

Should be 2 pieces left, not sure if I can get more stock, will check with suppliers later. Let me know if you want one and I will reserve 1 for you:wink1:

ok bud will do, will probs end up picking him up so if you could reserve one for me i will let you know once i know how much i've got to spend for myself this month if thats cool with you mate. car insurance has come down so got myself an extra few quid to spend :panic:

Last edited:

Hi im Matthew im looking for a broken Optimus Prime maquette that no one wants anymore I would like to use it as parts for a customation

Lee, Im going to stick Joker 89 on flex mate then pay for him on wednesday when i get paid and i'll also clear the 10% on my pre orders pal

Hey Lee, will you be getting any hot toys 2012 exclusive LT. Jim Gordon?

Hey Lee, will you be getting any hot toys 2012 exclusive LT. Jim Gordon?

yeah buddy he will, i asked about a page back.

I think no problems to get the regular edition, if SSC list it on their website this Thursday, I will get the information next week.

Back