Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Hulk Maquette and HT Mark VII are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.u

Hey Lee

Would you be getting any Dream EX Scale:1/6 Batman Bat signal??

cheers
hoho :)

Re: Sideshow Hulk Maquette and HT Mark VII are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.u

Ok thanks i will have at look

Any date on when you'll have HT Nick Fury?

Haven't got confirmation yet, should be sometime in Sep.

Aww you said

Originally Posted by microdragon
According to our suppliers, the nick fury is coming in August

ihasamega128627047974349078.jpg
:lol

I'd like to get the Hulk but it seems to be cheaper even with imports direct from SS. What would shipping be to Ireland?
Collectibles Direct
£556 = €706 (without shipping)

Sideshow Direct
$649.00 = €528.32

Assuming shipping will be $50 from SS = €40

528 + 40 = €568
VAT at 23% = €649.44
FedEx handling = €12

Total delivered = €661

I'd like to get the Hulk but it seems to be cheaper even with imports direct from SS. What would shipping be to Ireland?
Collectibles Direct
£556 = €706 (without shipping)

Sideshow Direct
$649.00 = €528.32

Assuming shipping will be $50 from SS = €40

528 + 40 = €568
VAT at 23% = €649.44
FedEx handling = €12

Total delivered = €661

Yeah you are right, it's much cheaper you buy from sideshow directly. :exactly:

Lee will you stock Ht's TDKR 1/4? im getting myself Enterbay's begins suit becuase i love that suit and missed out on HT 1/6 but i want to get HT TDKR to represent tha film obviously which i loved too.

Lee will you stock Ht's TDKR 1/4? im getting myself Enterbay's begins suit becuase i love that suit and missed out on HT 1/6 but i want to get HT TDKR to represent tha film obviously which i loved too.

Yes always stock HT figures, just take your time:lol

Yes always stock HT figures, just take your time:lol

lol yeah i thought so anyway just wanted to be sure..also lol its not scheduled till Q1 2013 so we all know it won't be out then lol so once thats up for PO, with the Batpod, DX 11 and 12, commander fox, Bespin Luke, Loki, iron man Mk1 2.0 and 1/5 wolf statue i think that is me done for pre-orders for a while :lol well untill a few orders have released that is, hopefully Mark 1 2.0 and Commander fox and bespin luke (if it isn't delayed again :pray:) will be off that list by september/November

Just seen some of the US prices for the 1/4 Endo!
Doubt very much I can afford it so guess I gotta wait for the 1/6 re release which they said they will do but its a waiting game.

Aye, HT and SSC are too greedy I think, how can a plastic action figure priced even $100 more than an statue. I am so happy am just collect statues:panic:

Aye, HT and SSC are too greedy I think, how can a plastic action figure priced even $100 more than an statue. I am so happy am just collect statues:panic:

:lol

Its die cast so it is worth it I think but maybe not $350.
The only Terminator statue I like is the Cinemaquette Endo but that retailed for $1000 and now goes for $3000!

Back