Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Joker 2.0 is on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

:lolyou should go paperless for your bills and will never see them again.

I like the batman begin version figure more, will put in the batmobile next year:monkey1

:rotfl

I liked the BB version a lot more aswell, i liked that it had the classic one piece cowl and plain style suit, shame its way Overpriced now :( bloody aftermarket

Whats your take on the new HT bats Lee?, im lookin forward to it, i'll stick it on PO when its up on your site bud..im tempted to PO the new spiderman aswell now, just got back from the film and loved it and the suit's grown on me

Whats your take on the new HT bats Lee?, im lookin forward to it, i'll stick it on PO when its up on your site bud..im tempted to PO the new spiderman aswell now, just got back from the film and loved it and the suit's grown on me

Still waiting for information from suppliers, should be under £200. I will go to see the film tomorrow, seems lots people like this new spiderman movie.

Still waiting for information from suppliers, should be under £200. I will go to see the film tomorrow, seems lots people like this new spiderman movie.

Ok sweet mate, i'll check back now and then for when bats is up, deffo gotta have him i need a bats in my collection lol,

Spidey is definitely worth watching, i really enjoyed raimi's take on the films, but this has topped it for me garfield plays a great parker and its just an all out great movie and plot..100% recommended

Lee, do you know whether the QC problems SSC have had with the Batman bust will effect when you get your stock?

Lee, do you know whether the QC problems SSC have had with the Batman bust will effect when you get your stock?

Not sure if it has the same problem at the moment. I will check every piece when I get the busts, if I find any problems I will send them back to my suppliers. But I think only couple pieces has the oil problem.

Lee have you had a scan at the HCG axeman from resi:afterlife if so hows it look in hand? Tempted to pick him up has he got some bulk to him?

Also how many HT war machines do you have left? noticed you had a listing on amazon for the special edition version?

Lee have you had a scan at the HCG axeman from resi:afterlife if so hows it look in hand? Tempted to pick him up has he got some bulk to him?

Also how many HT war machines do you have left? noticed you had a listing on amazon for the special edition version?

The axeman is good in details, I like it. It's not big, looks like 1/5 size.

And I only have 1 piece war machine milk edition left.

The axeman is good in details, I like it. It's not big, looks like 1/5 size.

And I only have 1 piece war machine milk edition left.

Ok mate sweet..going to think it over tonight, probs end up going with axeman as i've just got my things finally set up and need a quality centre piece at a resonable price for time being untill wolf next year.
Got neca's 19'' pred there at the minute

Ok mate sweet..going to think it over tonight, probs end up going with axeman as i've just got my things finally set up and need a quality centre piece at a resonable price for time being untill wolf next year.
Got neca's 19'' pred there at the minute

Haha, if for the centre place of your display, the wolf predator is next to none. And plus the hulk maquette:lol

Haha, if for the centre place of your display, the wolf predator is next to none. And plus the hulk maquette:lol

That Red Hulk comiquette is stunning ain't it, bit pricey for me though especially when its out in OCT i'd struggle to pay it off within the 4 months after its release to clear flex, my moneys tied with my other pre-orders if it was out similar to Wolf next year i'd jump on it.

i tell you what i'd love to be able to afford that Legendary scale Wolf, but at that price:thud: it would have to come alive lol,

I also love that The reaper: deaths general legenary scale statue too, but price is way past me lol

nows a good time to win the lottery :pray: :lol

Last edited:

That Red Hulk comiquette is stunning ain't it, bit pricey for me though especially when its out in OCT i'd struggle to pay it off within the 4 months after its release to clear flex, my moneys tied with my other pre-orders if it was out similar to Wolf next year i'd jump on it

I think we will see the rulk on SDCC. All the hulk from sideshow are increasing in price, so for the price on pre-order, it's not too bad:wink1:

Don't worry as sideshow always delay their products more than 3 months, something even one year. You have plenty time to earn and pay off all your orders.:exactly:

I think we will see the rulk on SDCC. All the hulk from sideshow are increasing in price, so for the price on pre-order, it's not too bad:wink1:

Don't worry as sideshow always delay their products more than 3 months, something even one year. You have plenty time to earn and pay off all your orders.:exactly:

Haha, you know how to tempt a man into wanting to buy something Lee lol i'll give you that, i may start saving some pennies for Red hulk, all my other pre-orders i know which months pay will pay for each figure....watch this space lol i may put him on PO in the coming months :lol

Also Batman and wolfy Pre-ordered :yess::hi5:

Not sure if it has the same problem at the moment. I will check every piece when I get the busts, if I find any problems I will send them back to my suppliers. But I think only couple pieces has the oil problem.

Cool, are you still expecting them in the end of the month then?

Re: HT Joker 2.0 and Batman TDKR are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Hi Lee just like to thank you for the excellent service I've just received my Dewback, it's a beast pardon the pun, not going to have too much money as I have a baby on the way but if I do I'll definetley be ordering from you.

Hi Lee just like to thank you for the excellent service I've just received my Dewback, it's a beast pardon the pun, not going to have too much money as I have a baby on the way but if I do I'll definetley be ordering from you.

Hi mate, glad to know you get the beast and hope you like it.

Congras you for becoming a new dad. Is it a good idea let your baby ride on the dewback?:rotfl

:rotfl yep I'll get a pic nearer Xmas once it's a few months old sat on it:clap

Back