Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Joker 2.0 and Batman TDKR are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

My hands are itching to pre-order DX12 Batman!! lol ....shall i do it? :p ...btw MD whats the ETA on Hot Toys Hawkeye and Nick Fury? also has all the pre-order slots been sold out on both items?

My hands are itching to pre-order DX12 Batman!! lol ....shall i do it? :p ...btw MD whats the ETA on Hot Toys Hawkeye and Nick Fury? also has all the pre-order slots been sold out on both items?

no no, you should get the sideshow PF. I think a movie version PF is coming as well:lol

According to our suppliers, the nick fury is coming in August and the hawk eye is in Sep. We have plenty slots available, so don't worry they will be sold out. It's not like years ago, HT and sideshow make thousands pieces each item, so no way they will be sold out even it's a hulk :wink1:

Lee my good man..tell me you are getting the Batman PF in lol that's a PF i have to own,

i've actually been looking at Great ultron as my first PF, but i've read up on horrible reviews and bad paint apps :S seen you have it in as delivery in 5 working days, i actually quite like it apart from the over spray on his eyes. what do you reckon to it?

According to our suppliers, the nick fury is coming in August

:yess:

OMG is about to get his hands on this one and take some pictures, so i was just going to ask when you'd be getting yours.

i've actually been looking at Great ultron as my first PF, but i've read up on horrible reviews and bad paint apps :S seen you have it in as delivery in 5 working days, i actually quite like it apart from the over spray on his eyes. what do you reckon to it?

Not trying to lose Lee a sale here but i bought the EX from SSC and out of the 70+ statues i've got, that was the first one i've ever sent back for a refund. Paint looked nothing like the pictures and that over spray is a joke! Shame because the statue would have been epic with good paint.

Lee my good man..tell me you are getting the Batman PF in lol that's a PF i have to own,

Jay is right, don't try to get the ultron. The paint makes it looks like a £7.99 plastic toy you can find in tesco. Save your money for the batman PF and the galactus maquette and many other good items.

Not trying to lose Lee a sale here but i bought the EX from SSC and out of the 70+ statues i've got, that was the first one i've ever sent back for a refund. Paint looked nothing like the pictures and that over spray is a joke! Shame because the statue would have been epic with good paint.

Yeah i read up on all the issues in that thread guess i'll pass on it cheers bud...

Jay is right, don't try to get the ultron. The paint makes it looks like a £7.99 plastic toy you can find in tesco. Save your money for the batman PF and the galactus maquette and many other good items.

Galactus is way out of my current price range as much as i'd love to own him i can't justify spending £500-£600 on a statue right now i've got other priorities, 350's probs my limit for things right now, 1/6 does me fine really as i enjoy the ability to switch up a pose once in a while and a lot of my fave Chars have been done in 1/6, PF's or any statue for me i'll only buy unless i really love the character and pose i.e batman or Pred,

Im looking for a good Statue for my centre piece now actually i really liked the design of ultron shame his execution wasn't done right.
Im liking the look of Skaar actually.

Last edited:

Any idea when you're getting Hot Toys Red Skull in Lee?

Batman Sideshow PF is too big, no room in my little house LOL ....coolio Lee, i will make my order for Nick Fury & Hawkeye when they are in stock ;) ...let me try and pay off the rest of my orders first :)

Hi lee just out of curiosity how much do you think galactus is going to be? After I find out the price on hulk I may have to pick it up

Hi lee just out of curiosity how much do you think galactus is going to be? After I find out the price on hulk I may have to pick it up

I think it should be about 650 quids, the size of box is quite big, so it costs more than other maquette to ship to the UK.

Hmm tempting the open es gives me time to decide :)

When will you be getting SKAAR in lee? considering picking him up as my first PF

Back