Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hottoys Thor figure in stock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p88)

The PF ? Didn't think was out yet

Originally Posted by microdragon
Received Thor this morning. The colour box of it is wonderful, I like it more than figure..........

i think he means the figure's box looks cooler than the figure itself, the PF isn't due out until december i think, am i right?

Re: Hottoys Thor figure in stock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p88)

Ahh right might be haven't checked

I just checked and didn't see the reward points did you put them on

just wondering, you had any further update regarding a release date for IM mark V?

are you likely to have any spideys and new goblins left when you get them in stock, or has everyone already preordered all of them lol?

Cool, i'm planning to add both to my collection at some point...but kinda spent a little too much at the moment lol

How many of the Thor PFs. Will you have in stock thinking of getting one but would really like to pay for it on flex for 6months once in stock so could have next year to go with captain America

Back