Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hottoys Thor figure in stock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p88)

How many of the Thor PFs. Will you have in stock thinking of getting one but would really like to pay for it on flex for 6months once in stock so could have next year to go with captain America

There are plenty Thor PFs coming. I will reserve one for you with no interests:lol:lol:lol

Re: Hottoys Thor figure in stock at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p88)

Lol cheers mate the more I look at it the more I'm liking Good likeness too

Interesting, so you do have a walk in store? Where is it located?

A1 used to be decent for stuff but when you go in now it's wall-to-wall WWE tat, oh and a worrying smell most of the time...last time the place stank of Pot Noodle....egggh.

Interesting, so you do have a walk in store? Where is it located?

A1 used to be decent for stuff but when you go in now it's wall-to-wall WWE tat, oh and a worrying smell most of the time...last time the place stank of Pot Noodle....egggh.

We are locate at shawlands, 167 deanston drive which just next to Kilmarnock Road.

:rotfl:rotfl I will use air freshner before you come to my shop.

Just received my Koto Wolverine (Danger Room) Great price, great packaging, and great next day delivery (8.30am this morning) :yess: will definately put more business your way

Highly recommended:hi5:

Just received my Koto Wolverine (Danger Room) Great price, great packaging, and great next day delivery (8.30am this morning) :yess: will definately put more business your way

Highly recommended:hi5:

Thanks for your feedback sazzle15 :hi5:! I am still sleeping 8:30am :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

When do you think you will have the predator lsb in stock

well, if anyone's interested, im guessing the IM mark V is likely to come out in the UK within the next 2 weeks (here's hoping anyway :pray:)

Yeah the legendary bust ok hopefully will be a bit of a delay lol will pay for Luke first

It shows end of September from suppliers, not confirmed.

ok, i just checked sites such as play.com, FP, lacitedesnauges to see if i could get an overall idea of release dates, just have to wait and see i suppose

I really hope they do the 1989 batman as a PF and a superman the hot toys does look good

Back