Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hottoys Classic Predator pre-order at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p

I've noticed the batman and predator figures appearing on some UK sites, but going buy the price they're charging, they're almost as bad as the scalpers :horror

Although i don't think there is an official production size for these figures, they've all mentioned 'exclusive' in the product title and probably not realised its not as limited edition as they thought :lol

Re: Hottoys Classic Predator pre-order at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p

I've noticed the batman and predator figures appearing on some UK sites, but going buy the price they're charging, they're almost as bad as the scalpers :horror

:exactly:

I'd rather wait for them than pay those prices.

Counting down the hours now. :yess:

:exactly:

I'd rather wait for them than pay those prices.

Thats the thing Jay, i dont know how much these figures from sideshow will cost us once they reach the UK but you could buy one from sideshow for less than half the price that some UK companies want for them

Nice one will do been wanting this one since it came out don't think play.com ever had it
:clap:clapnot too long, should arrive before 4pm tomorrow. If everything is ok, tell me and I will add reward points to your account.

Dont think I'm gonna be able to pay anything of Luke this month but will pay a chunk off next month if that ok

When will i pay for the thor figure as my order has been changed to flex pay (not used to flex pay lol)

NEW IN STOCK

Sideshow Star Wars Luke & Yoda Dagobah Training 1/4 Premium Format SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE, ONLY 2 PIECES AVAILABLE
7148_press02-001-500x500.jpg

Terminator Bust 1/2 T-800 Endoskull Battle Damaged 18 cm
xhcga002-500x500.jpg

Terminator T-800 Endoskull Replica 18 cm
HCG001-500x500.jpg

New Toda using the force from Attakus, available for pre-ordering soon.

51cm height, will be available in stock end of 2011. Price not confirmed.

20110817110613.jpg

20110817110629.jpg

A lot of cardboard for recycling then. :rotfl

Back