Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New pre-orders at collectiblesdirect.co.uk (updated 19/07/2011 at p74)

Can only see the one on there and coming up not available

Just did something stupid, tryed to put £100 on my neytiri flexpay but forgot to add the order id to the notes, can you do it from here please, sorry. the order id for the payment was 142 and neytiri order is Order ID: #421. sorry again for my stupidity.:slap

Just did something stupid, tryed to put £100 on my neytiri flexpay but forgot to add the order id to the notes, can you do it from here please, sorry. the order id for the payment was 142 and neytiri order is Order ID: #421. sorry again for my stupidity.:slap

:clap It's ok. Have added your payment. You must do some shopping when you coding:thud:

Nice Site update looking good.

Only the one pre-order from me at the mo I'm afraid for a Batman B&W statue but I will be moving my order for the Clone Wars Savage Opress Maquette over to you from FP.Com :)

Keep up the great work.

Neil

I love her all.

this has gone from a thread about a new site to members drewelling over Scarlett Johannson...well, who can blame them (you guys must like the car scene where she is getting changed and Jon Favreau nearly crashes whilst trying to check her out lol)

Nice Site update looking good.

Only the one pre-order from me at the mo I'm afraid for a Batman B&W statue but I will be moving my order for the Clone Wars Savage Opress Maquette over to you from FP.Com :)

Keep up the great work.

Neil

Thanks Neil! :1-1:

:exactly:
this has gone from a thread about a new site to members drewelling over Scarlett Johannson...well, who can blame them (you guys must like the car scene where she is getting changed and Jon Favreau nearly crashes whilst trying to check her out lol)
:exactly: I like her in a suit more.:)

still waiting for the news from suppliers. SSC must be very busy with SDCC, hope they will let us know soon.

Site is looking great MD!

Theres a thread over on the Statue forum talking about your site,didnt know if you wanted to answer they're questions ;)

Site is looking great MD!

Theres a thread over on the Statue forum talking about your site,didnt know if you wanted to answer they're questions ;)

Thanks for your remind MM, just saw that thread and answered it. It looks still many people don't know my site :monkey2

I'm liking the Thor PF now will look good next captain America PF

Does it light up didn't know that haven't read all the specs on it

Back