Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New STAR WARS STATUES INSTOCK at collectiblesdirect.co.uk (updated 28/07/2011 at

Nah had 2 weeks before then next week and a week end of year

Re: New STAR WARS STATUES INSTOCK at collectiblesdirect.co.uk (updated 28/07/2011 at

Any news on the Robocop bust? :rotfl,sorry couldnt resist!

Next friday and the Morgul Lord will be paid for :)

Any news on the Robocop bust? :rotfl,sorry couldnt resist!

Next friday and the Morgul Lord will be paid for :)

Not yet as SSC just back from SDCC, so need more time. Maybe oneday all the items will show up on my site:lol:lol

Hey Bud

Just trying to order the Iron Man Gantry and MK IV but when adding the discount code i get this message.

Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!

Hey Bud

Just trying to order the Iron Man Gantry and MK IV but when adding the discount code i get this message.

Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!

Did you use it more than 3 times (I don't think so)? Just check your message for a new code.:1-1:

Just out of curiosity but does the Flex Pay scheme work for products already in stock as well as pre-orders??

Ta.

Neil

Just out of curiosity but does the Flex Pay scheme work for products already in stock as well as pre-orders??

Ta.

Neil

Yep, for instock items the time limit is 6 months, and for pre-orders the time limit is the date of placing order until 4 months after items be in stock.

i noticed you now have the HT iron man with suitup gantry which i defo plan on getting, just waiting to see if you get the HT Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins figure....and for how much

i noticed you now have the HT iron man with suitup gantry which i defo plan on getting, just waiting to see if you get the HT Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins figure....and for how much

Haha, looks many people can't resist of the suitup gantry.

Please allow another couple days for update of batman. I think this weekend or next week will be busy as SSC comes back from SDCC and will pubilsh lots stuffs.

The Suit-Up Gantry only will be sold at £284.99. Will add it to my shop later this weekend.

Hi sorry to say I,m gonna have to put in a cancellation for sdcc evil super girl I have on flex pay order ID #246 I need to put the funds to a different statue! Not decided which one :wink1:

Hi sorry to say I,m gonna have to put in a cancellation for sdcc evil super girl I have on flex pay order ID #246 I need to put the funds to a different statue! Not decided which one :wink1:

Hi, sorry to hear you want to cancel your order. As this order is on flexpay, please be advised that 2% of fee will be charged if you decide to cancel the order. For detailed information regarding using flexpay, please visit our site.

That's fine I'm ok with that as peer the t&c it's only fair thanks, now to decide on rogue pf or a wolverine statue:wink1:

New pre-orders available now:

Iron Man 2 Suit-Up Gantry Figure Environment
901520_press01-001-228x228.jpg

Marvel Statue Cyclops Retro 30 cm
xSS901527I-228x228.jpg

Marvel Statue Gladiator Original 32 cm
xSS901529I-228x228.jpg

Marvel Statue Hawkeye Museum Quality 30 cm
xSS901528I-228x228.jpg

Re: New Bowen and Hottoys preorder from collectiblesdirect uk (updated 01/08/2011 at

When will you have the HT War Machine in stock?

Back