Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New pre-orders at collectiblesdirect.co.uk (updated 19/07/2011 at p74)

Yeah does look good what i don't get thou neytiri is classed as a maquette and these other statues have mixed media so they changed
Neytiri now or still all sculpted
:dunno

Hey Microdragon

I'm about to make an account to pre-order a HT Captain America but need to know would you deliver the item to my work address? because i'm never at home to take delivery.

I would have PM'd you but it doesn't look like i can. :(

Hey Microdragon

I'm about to make an account to pre-order a HT Captain America but need to know would you deliver the item to my work address? because i'm never at home to take delivery.

I would have PM'd you but it doesn't look like i can. :(

Hi Jay, yes I can delivery it to your working address (it's delivery address). Only the billing address must be same to your credit card address or it doesn't pass the authorising of worldpay.

Hi Jay, yes I can delivery it to your working address (it's delivery address). Only the billing address must be same to your credit card address or it doesn't pass the authorising of worldpay.

That's great! :hi5:

One last thing, do i have to pay the full amount now or when it ships?

That's great! :hi5:

One last thing, do i have to pay the full amount now or when it ships?

It's only for authorise when you place the orders. And we only charge your card when your order ready for shipping. So for CA figure we only take payment in December when we get stock. Thanks m8!:hi5:

Thanks bud! Ordered. :yess:

Hey Microdragon

Do you think you'll be getting the HT suitup grantry with mark iv and HT iron monger, i just found the suitup gantry on another site with the figure, this thing could get a customs charge if we buy overseas as its nearly 2 feet wide

and ive no idea how big the iron monger is going to be as it was much bigger than the mark iv in the film

Hi scottishguy1986, yeah we will get the suitup grantry with/without mark IV. Please just wait couple days.

Don't know about the iron monger, could you show me the link where you see it?

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_13.jpg

I hope you can sell this one at a good price. :pray:

Wow, thanks for your all to let me know the new monger. It looks like more than 2fts if the poster is A4 size before it. I can image the price:thud:

No problem to get it in my store. I will try me best to do the best price in the UK.

Wow, thanks for your all to let me know the new monger. It looks like more than 2fts if the poster is A4 size before it. I can image the price:thud:

No problem to get it in my store. I will try me best to do the best price in the UK.

thanks man, appreciate it

Do some upgrades for website and when it's ready, new Affiliates system and points system will be available.

reward points: every £1 you spend, yo can earn 1 point. every 100 points = £2

affiliates: The standard commission rate is currently 2.00%.

And robocop bust up for pre order. :lol. Nice points system :hi5:

Iron Man 2 1/6th scale Suit-Up Gantry with MK IV is up for order in the UK, any idea when you'll have yours up and a price? I need to make sure i don't miss this one. Thanks mate.

New points system sounds great by the way. :hi5:

Last edited:

And robocop bust up for pre order. :lol. Nice points system :hi5:

Still waiting for information of it from suppliers. Don't be worry, you will never miss it.

Iron Man 2 1/6th scale Suit-Up Gantry with MK IV is up for order in the UK, any idea when you'll have yours up and a price? I need to make sure i don't miss this one. Thanks mate.

New points system sounds great by the way. :hi5:

Where do you see it in the UK? The price I guess should be below £370 but need information from suppliers.

Back