Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New pre-orders at collectiblesdirect.co.uk (updated 19/07/2011 at p74)

Lol yeah that looks good to but think Thor will be enough

Site looks amazing, Will be making another purchase soon my friend :1-1:

It's super-fast :clap

Just out of interest how long does it normally take you to get new HT in stock after say Sideshow gets them in stock? :)

By the way it's fast on my 10mb BB connection.

Just out of interest how long does it normally take you to get new HT in stock after say Sideshow gets them in stock? :)

By the way it's fast on my 10mb BB connection.

Normally in 6-8 weeks, so you can have enough time to reconsider buy or cancel your orders after people post their pictures and reviews.

Really, my 24MB still feel not fast enough:gah:

Normally in 6-8 weeks, so you can have enough time to reconsider buy or cancel your orders after people post their pictures and reviews.
Sweet thanks for the reply. :hi5:

Really, my 24MB still feel not fast enough:gah:

Yeah just as fast as any other sites i go to. :)

New star wars in stock:

Star Wars Series V Commander Cody 40cm (Order 66)
SW10106-228x228.jpg

Shadow Trooper statue 19cm
SW00301-228x228.jpg

Stormtrooper statue 20cm
SW00201-228x228.jpg

Re: New STAR WARS STATUES INSTOCK at collectiblesdirect.co.uk (updated 28/07/2011 at

Oh dear that Commander Cody is freaking sweet...too tall & expensive for me (I'm into the Clone Wars Maquette's personally) but he looks awesome.

Great sculpt & pose.

Neil

Re: New STAR WARS STATUES INSTOCK at collectiblesdirect.co.uk (updated 28/07/2011 at

Oh dear that Commander Cody is freaking sweet...too tall & expensive for me (I'm into the Clone Wars Maquette's personally) but he looks awesome.

Great sculpt & pose.

Neil

Well, if you really want it, I can lower the price for you as you are member here. Let me know what you think, Neil:wave

Well, if you really want it, I can lower the price for you as you are member here. Let me know what you think, Neil:wave

Wow that's a great offer thanks, but I'm gonna have to pass :(

As great as he is I REALLY need to save my spare cash for the impending Joker Premium Format & I'm still trying to get enough together for HT Thor.

Thanks anyway I really appreciate the offer :1-1::1-1:

Neil

Wow that's a great offer thanks, but I'm gonna have to pass :(

As great as he is I REALLY need to save my spare cash for the impending Joker Premium Format & I'm still trying to get enough together for HT Thor.

Thanks anyway I really appreciate the offer :1-1::1-1:

Neil

:1-1: Yeah, the Joker PF will sells best, everybody likes it.

micro, are you gonna get the new original Predator 1? if so how much will it cost?
And I'm wanting a Dewback...

micro, are you gonna get the new original Predator 1? if so how much will it cost?
And I'm wanting a Dewback...

Hi feroze13, yes we will get it but at the moment I think no body knows about the price even SSC, so I can't tell you how much it will cost. Just check back on my site or this thread after SSC published it with price. Cheers!

Back