Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Darth Malgus & HT Wolverine 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Should arrive end of Oct or early Nov, still waiting for the confirmation from suppliers.

Thanks. I will be counting the days! I am so ready to own one of these!

Re: SSC Darth Malgus & HT Wolverine 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

lee any rough idea when your Iron man MK 1 (2.0)'s will be in at all?

Whilst I don't mind the delays as it helps the wallet I remember last year you got me my DX06 Captain Jack before SSC even started shipping theirs, you also got me my Captain America and Christopher Reeves Superman speedily as well, how comes you have to wait so long to get the Hot Toys products now Lee?
I used suppliers in China last year for HT items but it costed too much to ship to the UK and the custom are not friendly to my goods. Now I use distributor in the UK for all my orders, though it takes a little bit longer to get the stock but I can get all my boxes in perfect conditions. Also it's good for you guy to get HT items a little bit late as HT needs to fix some problems found in the first batch:wink1:

lee any rough idea when your Iron man MK 1 (2.0)'s will be in at all?

No confirmation by now, sideshow still shows the release date is in September, so should get it at the end of Oct or in Nov.

No confirmation by now, sideshow still shows the release date is in September, so should get it at the end of Oct or in Nov.

Ok buddy no probs just curiousity, i prefer them a littler later anyway, gives you a little bit more time to save some extra cash you might have lying around.

Hi lee
Just got the email woohoo can't wait for red hulk not long now :)

:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy
Hi lee
Just got the email woohoo can't wait for red hulk not long now :)

Yeah, hopefully receive the stock this Friday, I will send it out to you on next Monday so you will get it next Tuesday. I can't wait to see this big red baby in hand as well:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy

Hi Lee,

How's tricks??

Just wanted to check what kind of deposit you'd need for the Sideshow Mythos Darth Maul & possibly Obi Wan (Not sure I want Obi yet)

I'm very tempted to get involved in collecting Star Wars again & these are looking awesome :)

Thanks

Neil

Hi Lee.

Just wanted to know if you have any update on HT Nick Fury?

Cheers bud. :)

Orite Lee I'm getting into the X-Men PF line now and want Colossus, when you getting him?

Hi Lee,

How's tricks??

Just wanted to check what kind of deposit you'd need for the Sideshow Mythos Darth Maul & possibly Obi Wan (Not sure I want Obi yet)

I'm very tempted to get involved in collecting Star Wars again & these are looking awesome :)

Thanks

Neil
Hi, for Flexpay we ask for a 10% NRD and the left balance you can pay as you like.
Hi Lee.

Just wanted to know if you have any update on HT Nick Fury?

Cheers bud. :)
It's coming in first week of Oct, not too long to wait:)
Orite Lee I'm getting into the X-Men PF line now and want Colossus, when you getting him?

It will come in first week of Oct as well. You are right, this colossus PF is the best one I have ever seen, such huge and good paint.

Many items are coming the first week of Oct such as Joker PF, colone commander fox 1/6 figure, green goblin LSB, Suit-Up Gantry with Iron Man Mark IV set.

The colossus is really tempting me :)

How long would I have to pay ?

Ok I've given in shouldn't take too long to pay off :)

You really sold out of Rogue's Lee? :(

Hi, for Flexpay we ask for a 10% NRD and the left balance you can pay as you like.

Thanks buddy :1-1:

Expect an order in coming any day now ;)

I really didn't want to get back into Star Wars but these Mythos statues are looking toooooo good :thud::thud:

Neil

Just placed my order for Colossus as well Lee, couldn't risk you selling out :panic:

Well red hulk comiquette just turned up from collectibles direct fantastically packed as usual :) and it's fantastic it's such a dynamic pose and I love the detail on the base it just shouts anger :rock:

Here's the pics

FB085ECB-960B-4F75-A7A9-BF9B80F5E1A6-3040-00000422C5B4161C.jpg

6BE0B721-F551-43C3-B4B2-62144A7BCE5C-3040-00000422BE52BBA1.jpg

DFED65A9-D3AB-4B01-ACE3-AA9AF2D9B75C-3040-00000422CC8F96D2.jpg

1658BC55-458D-4165-8E5F-5C5DA1EA200A-3040-00000422D4A2CDB8.jpg

Back